seriously who is paying 44.95 for UFC 85?

This card has "live on Spike" written all over it. Dana should give us one freebie considering there is 3 Major events in the span of a little over a month. It is tough for the average Joe to come up with all this money.

going to a bar

ttt for going to the bar

I'm buying it. It's a must see! -Dana White

LOL thanks Dana

I'm definitely not buying it. I'm probably not even going to a bar for it.

I'm going to be doubling that price at a bar.

tank of gas

are you incapable of going to bar and not spending $90?

Its really not that hard to go to a bar, and have say... 2-3 $3 beers.

I'll watch this one on the net

I'm buying, cuz I'm a MMA addict

Immaculata - I'm going to be doubling that price at a bar.

I agree with this.

Are bars still showing it knowing it starts at 3 pm?

The WEC 145 championship was a much better main event and on free cable tv. This makes no sense. I'm not paying to see a great ex champ who will never be champ again vs. a number 9 contender when I can see the 145 lbs. champ vs. the number one contender for free.

i plan on watching and paying the money.

i predict we'll get to see 8 fights.

LMAO @ people who sit alone at home watching a PPV.

My girlfriend pays the cable bill & told me that she can`t afford another PPV this month,so I will be buying it.

And speaking of the WEC card does anyone know if they are replaying it? My TIVO fucked me and stopped recording just as Jens entered the ring. I looked for upcoming showings but did not see any.

As for this UFC card being a solid card you are correct if it was a Spike showing. This card is so not worth my hard earned 44.95. I have watched and been a fan of the UFC since 1995. I have watched the prices go from 14.95 to 44.95. I really hate missing events but I simply cant afford 3 events within a months time at nearly 50 bucks a shot. I am a huge fan and supporter of the sport and I realize this is a business but dont hand us shit and expect everyone to pay for it just to "support the sport."

"are you incapable of going to bar and not spending $90?

Its really not that hard to go to a bar, and have say... 2-3 $3 beers."

Um...WTF are U talking about? Mommy won't let U spend some cash at the bar?

U have a great time at Boring/HomoVille while I'm fucking setting Chi-town on fire!

Maybe you guys are talking about drafts?

$3-$4 bottled beer should not be too hard to come by?

And...

"U have a great time at Boring/HomoVille while I'm fucking setting Chi-town on fire!"

I live in San Diego. I saw the last PPV in a bar. I bought 1 beer. It was $4. If you're trying to tell me San Diego is one of the cheaper places to live - you're crazy.