Serra @ 155

this is the only thing that makes sense after a fight with matt hughes.  he is too small for 170 elite.

he can't make 155 any more. so it really makes no sense.

sherk and serra could fight in what would be midget mania 2008....GSP can be the referee since he is a "mental midget" and has completely dominated both of them

He has done better with the best at 170 than anybody else. He should stay right where he is, and after he fucks up Hughes he should get right back in the title mix.

It's the rule of the UG. After a big fight, the winner should move up in weight and become champ, while the loser could move down in weight and dominate.

If Serra loses to Hughes, then it's Sherk vs. Serra

At his age I doubt he is going to be cutting down to LW, out of choice.

Only thing that makes sense to me is him putting his money where his mouth is and fighting MATT HUGHES.

Serra needs to fight Hughes, they have trashed talked each other and both now have had theire asses handed to them by GSP....Serra prides himself on his toughness and never backdown attitude, he has always delivered on his attitude...now he has one final battle with Hughes.

ttt

Serra says he doesn't lift weights, just uses kettlebells. I'm not sure he could cut to 155 anymore.

themstiles - Serra says he doesn't lift weights, just uses kettlebells. I'm not sure he could cut to 155 anymore.

It showed him lifting weights in the all acess or whatever you want to call it.

IF sherk can make 155, Serra can make 155.

Want to see Serra vs. BJ at 170.

Serra will fight Hughes later this year.