Serra and TAPOUT Sponsorship

Punkass from Tapout crew is saying the same thing SERRASEMINARS is saying on Tagg radio, right now.

Owen Money, I don't know if you know . . . but that shit was funny for real!!!

Tapout didn't make any friends in Matt Serra or any of the other Renzo schools by editing it the way they did.

Will they have a replay? I didn't get to see it.

last night was the replay

what happened with Rich/Tapout?

I know what happened

i like the show and think the whole roadtrip thing is a fantastic hook.

Show could be cool if it wasn't for the fucking clown shoe, makeup wearing MASK idiot.  It's the look how fucking cool and fucking rebel I am show.   Idiot.

I actually like the show. It gives a different look into other aspects of the fighting industry..

only saw the part where the Tapout fighter KOd the guy with elbows

anybody wanna recap the Serra and Franklin segments?

kind of hava an idea from this thread, of the Serra situation, but what did thye actually say about it on the show?

thanks

"Tapout didn't make any friends in Matt Serra or any of the other Renzo schools by editing it the way they did."

I guess you have a perspective, being on a reality TV show but do you really think those guys had a say in the editing of the show?

"I guess you have a perspective, being on a reality TV show but do you really think those guys had a say in the editing of the show?"

No tapout had no say in the tapout show.

lol.

ttterror

ttt

Tapout was pissed that Franklin didn't hold up a bottle of Tapout water after his fight. So they clowned him in front of a group of people by handing him a big box of Tapout water and said something like, "maybe you'll hold it up next time". These guys are fucking assholes.

Rich calmly explained to them that the NSAC must sign everything a fighter holds up. They sign it with a black marker. Tapout's water bottle is black so the NSAC said he can't hold it up since the NSAC signature would not be visible and it could thus be a bottle they didn't approve. Mask's reply: uproarious laughter... which is basically his response to everything in the universe. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NSAC has to sign that the bottle is sealed to prevent doping. rich couldnt use it between rounds but could have held it up

cool show minus the face paint.

owen killed me, lol. his post is spot on.

A new episode is on tonight at 10pm followed by WEC on VS.