Serra says GSP got caught RED HANDED

In a prefight interview before the upcoming hughes fighthttp://mma.fanhouse.com/2009/04/04/ufc-98-video-matt-serra-on-matt-hughes-b-j-penn-georges-st/Serra states his opinions on GSPs cheating."This is such a weird topic," Serra said of the greasing. "B.J. Penn has legs to stand on in that case because the athletic commission caught him. You can think somebody's stealing from the cookie jar, but if you don't catch him you don't catch him. They caught him there. They caught him red-handed. The guy was doing it, whether it was breathing techniques or whatever. I like both guys, fought both guys, lost to both guys. ... Nobody caught him doing anything against me."I wonder how GSP feels about all of the fighters knowing that he is a cheater.Even his fans know he cheated but they just wont admit it in public.This kind of reminds me when they said Ben Johnson is the fastest runner in the world until they found out he cheated.True MMA fans know what really happened.GSP fans please dont say the serra is just making excuses or trying to bring GSP down.We all know GSP was the one who was making excuses when Serra Knocked him the Fuck out.How does it feel to be a GSP fan boy and having blind faith in a fraud?

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/cleanupmma/ben2-1.jpg

BAN this shit heads IP!

I actually can't stand any of the 3 fighters mentioned above, that being said, grease had NOTHING to do with Penn's asskicking.

Yes, please ban this idiot. I'm getting sick and tired of this schtick.

Haywood Jablowme -  I actually can't stand any of the 3 fighters mentioned above, that being said, grease had NOTHING to do with Penn's asskicking.

THEN WHY DO PEOPLE GREASE IF IT WONT BE TO ANYONES ADVANTAGE.People cheat to give themselves an advantage.WERE YOU BORN YESTERDAY

lol, for a second I thought it was real, until I read the last few sentences. then i said, "really? I'm gonna check the source to make sure it's legit."

It wasn't.

2 posts in and you're getting old fast.

its threads like this where i understand why new users cant post pictures and videos.

GSP Did cheat, but BJ woulda still gotten his ass kicked.

"I wonder how GSP feels about all of the fighters knowing that he is a cheater.Even his fans know he cheated but they just wont admit it in public.This kind of reminds me when they said Ben Johnson is the fastest runner in the world until they found out he cheated.True MMA fans know what really happened.GSP fans please dont say the serra is just making excuses or trying to bring GSP down.We all know GSP was the one who was making excuses when Serra Knocked him the Fuck out.How does it feel to be a GSP fan boy and having blind faith in a fraud?"

Please note that in your run on sentence world this is the OP's statement not Serra's

And hi DOnny

MMA.tv should really implement a minimum of 100 posts before you can start a thread.
New trusted users excluded.

I really dislike the Ben Johnson analogy. Ben Johnson was the fastest man period. Carl Lewis is a known roider but yet gets the gold. WTF????

Carl Lewis had braces on his teeth because of the f'n roiding. Serra speaks his mind and has every right to. I consider GSP one of my favorite fighters but it was Serra that took the high road during the trash talk. Serra should have gotten way more props because he was the bigger man in that situation. GSP is classy, but Serra out-shined him then.

PS The Ben Johnson Olympic run was one of the greatest moments in sports.

VTFD

My dog loves it!

MrBlume - The Ben Johnson Olympic run was one of the greatest moments in sports.

are you canadian? Ben Johnson roided...That disqualifies it from even being considered one of the greatest moments in sports. Usain Bolt on the other hand, that was special.

VTFD

Haywood Jablowme -  I actually can't stand any of the 3 fighters mentioned above, that being said, grease had NOTHING to do with Penn's asskicking.

You are right. GSP still cheated though.

Ok so that wasn't grease? lol..

I don't get how anyone can deny that he had grease applied to his body. Its on video for christ sakes.

* edit* Yes he beat the living hell out of Bj and would of done so with or without it.

Judo Scott - 

You are right. GSP still cheated though.

you do realize that "greasing" is not illegal according to the NSAC rules, right? you also realize that the infraction was taken care of right then and GSP was cleared to continue to fight? that wipe down was done by NSAC personnel who actually know the rules. penn fans are the worst losers in mma history, lol.