Serra vs. Menjivar

GOT MY TICKET!!!

Matt Serra is the man...i can't wait to see him fight again.

MC

doesn,t he figh @145 sierra always get that matches

True yl2, there's more pressure for this fight, but I'm hoping Ivan's experience and ring mentality will brush it aside.

Ivan by TKO rd 2

How did Menjivar's match against Shaolin go?

Focker I got a new screen name .Ill be going too.D

"How did Menjivar's match against Shaolin go?"

It went the distance, Shaolin got the decision. Shaolin in an interview later said it was his toughest mma match.

Ivan took a big knee early in the fight and it opened a cut over his eye. The rest of the fight Shaolin layed in Ivan's guard and tried to g'n'p. I have never seen the fight(must buy that DVD) and this is how I remember the fight being described to me.

ttt for this fight on the main draw

menjivar looked very impressive vs shaolin.might look even better vs serra.

he took the fight on a weeks notice and drew against Shaolin .

Focker.... Who else is making the trip out to Vegas?
-HULK

Randy he did take the fight in short notice, but he did not drew. He lost. He did give one of the best performances I've seen in the ring in a long time, this kid is an athlete and then some.

Carlão thanks for the props on Ivan. We would love to get him back down to Florida for a fight.

I'm confident that Menjivar has better striking than Serra but I'm not convinced he is the better wrestler. Serra has been working hard on his wrestling as of late.

serra striking is masked by his overwhelming ground game. The guy can throw down,takedown,and take out. Cant wait to see. Dont care if its on ppv ill be there live.

Why does the UFC keep matching Serra up with 145 lbers?

This is one of those fights that is going to take everyone by surprise. Serra's groundgame may be better but Ivan is definately the better wrestler and by far a better striker imo. None of this matters however as Serra's groundgame is incredible and anything can happen.

I think this'll be the fight of the night regardless of who wins.

MATT SERRA will win