Serra was an a-hole last night

Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Weidman's face looked like he had stuffed his face in a strawberry pie.

If Mirgliotta doesn't stop that fight, there's only 2 outcomes. Mousasi brutally finishes Weidman (likely) or Weidman gets a takedown and lays on him just enough to win on points without damage (not that likely but Mousasi actually shot on Weidman when he was hurt at 1 pt). 

Gif?

I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to take listening to Tuesday's podcast with Serra...not for nutihin, (long snarl...), but it's gonna be BRUTAL!

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

If you noticed after the fight, Mousasi kept telling his own corner to stop celebrating. Really cool guy.

newjack900 -

If Mirgliotta doesn't stop that fight, there's only 2 outcomes. Mousasi brutally finishes Weidman (likely) or Weidman gets a takedown and lays on him just enough to win on points without damage (not that likely but Mousasi actually shot on Weidman when he was hurt at 1 pt). 

Possible but Weidman looked like he was running on E. After all of the time it took with the confusion, he could barely talk when he wws being interviewed.

The 2 brutal knees also took a lot out of him.

Fuck em

Waaah! I'm mad my boy quit! Waaah!

Matt shoulda Henri Hooft'd him and walked. 

Steven McTowelie -

I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to take listening to Tuesday's podcast with Serra...not for nutihin, (long snarl...), but it's gonna be BRUTAL!

"Listen..."

i saw matt shake his hand

cue Matt Serra gif???

Steven McTowelie -

I can't wait 

i dont like anything about serra

Serra always seems like a douchy wop to me on tv or podcasts. But he was cool in person

Fahqhard -
MarcusAurelioFan -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

If you noticed after the fight, Mousasi kept telling his own corner to stop celebrating. Really cool guy.
Did u see that? Or read the threads on it here over n over?
On the post fight press conference they mentioned him having his guys not celebrate or hoist the flag because it's not how he wanted to win.

Irish Pride - 
Fahqhard -
MarcusAurelioFan -

Did u see that? Or read the threads on it here over n over?
On the post fight press conference they mentioned him having his guys not celebrate or hoist the flag because it's not how he wanted to win.

He said it and the video shows him doing it.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Serra seems like a real douche or is it just a typical Jersey guy ?

Idk how anyone likes Serra. He's insufferable

Not the first person to call Serra an asshole, and he certainly won't be the last.

Winston Wolf -

i saw matt shake his hand

He did, nothing the OP wrote actually happened.