Serra was an a-hole last night

Fahqhard -
MarcusAurelioFan -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Weidman's face looked like he had stuffed his face in a strawberry pie.
If you noticed after the fight, Mousasi kept telling his own corner to stop celebrating. Really cool guy.
Did u see that? Or read the threads on it here over n over?

Yes it was while they were waiting for the announcement. Mousasi turned to his guys i think a few times and signaled them to stop flag waving and celebrating. Was a very classy move by Moose.

Maybe he should apologize for that lil reinactmentof Hughes getting low blowed or make one up for Chris

Winston Wolf -

i saw matt shake his hand

Shhhh. Don't ruin OP's thread.

Insert Serra....

Serra is not from Jersey.

They we're all shaking hands... What was the issue op?

YonYones -

Idk how anyone likes Serra. He's insufferable

This is true, but it also gives you perspective on what an asshole Matt Hughes seems to be.

MarcusAurelioFan -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

If you noticed after the fight, Mousasi kept telling his own corner to stop celebrating. Really cool guy.
I really respected that. He did his best to keep it classy and get through the moment.

His accent is insufferable

It's a, Jersey, thing.

Or maybe Serra just was looking out for a teammate/student. If that was your boy getting smashed in there, do you think you might be a bit biased and emotional?

Seriously, try to be less of a drama queen and posting soap opera shit.

El Duderino -
Winston Wolf -

http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/leaked-video-shows-weidmans-corner-say-he-doesnt-know-what-day-it-is-call-gegard-a-cocksucker/

So classy, eh?

Chris tried to get a DQ win

Voice: If you’re okay you got to let him know
Serra: He’ll never know what day it is
Fights waved off
Longo: Fucking bullshit. Bull fucking shit
Serra: Fuck
Serra: Its because he doesn’t know what day it is. He might not know what day it is
Serra; Give me his shit. Where’s his shirt?
Longo: God damn it. He was fucking winning that fight to
Voice: He told them it was February and didn’t know what date it was
Longo: I told you that fucker is a dirty cock sucker
Referee: Watch the replay it was legal
Voice: Was it legal?
Voice: Two hands are down
Longo: Come on, are you kidding Dan. Dan! Look at that. How is that legal?
Longo: Mother fucker

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
El Duderino -
Winston Wolf -

http://middleeasy.com/mma-news/leaked-video-shows-weidmans-corner-say-he-doesnt-know-what-day-it-is-call-gegard-a-cocksucker/

So classy, eh?

Interesting video

Hahahahaha now it appears Longo is the asshole

williepep -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

Serra seems like a real douche or is it just a typical Jersey guy ?

you can call him a douche but don't you ever EVER say he's from Jersey you piece of shit

dermotfix -
williepep -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Mousasi was being classy and Serra just brushed Mousasi off like a fucking asshole. Nevermind the fact that Mousasi was on his way to brutally K.Oing Weidman.

you can call him a douche but don't you ever EVER say he's from Jersey you piece of shit

that was a joke by the way

williepep -

He is a guido, so yes you are correct....douche