Serra would give BJ Hell...

I think he can beat BJ, his stand up has vastly improved since they last fought and we know BJ is worried about going on the ground with Serra!!!!

the last time they fought he did everything in his power not to go to ground, he spent tons of energy keeping it standing.....to me that says someone is more comfortable not going to the ground

the last time they fought he did everything in his power not to go to ground, he spent tons of energy keeping it standing.....to me that says someone is more comfortable not going to the ground

I dont know about him beating BJ, but I do agree he would give him a hell of a fight

BJ would maul Serra

Jetster, are you out of your mind, BJ will destroy Serra. BJ will own 155 as long he stays focused and in shape,and another thing Serra has to earn a shot at BJ first.

Jetster - the last time they fought he did everything in his power not to go to ground, he spent tons of energy keeping it standing.....to me that says someone is more comfortable not going to the ground

So by your logic Penn was also afraid to go to the ground with Kenny... until he suddenly got comfortable.

Jetster - the last time I got laid, he did everything in his power not to give me a reach around, he spent tons of energy keeping it standing.....to me that says someone is more comfortable not giving reach arounds

If guys like Tibau and Sherk can make 155, Serra sure can too.

you must be jokeing, serra is a turd.

I love the editing on OPs post...

Yes - BJ already fought and beat Serra... not that you knew that...

Nice edit to make this thread not a complete fail...

jetster you got owned on your last bj hater thread why start a new one?

Serra is about 30-seconds overdrawn on his fame account.

TheAlchemist - jetster you got owned on your last bj hater thread why start a new one?
lol...this is a BJ hater thread? Where is the hate? Just curious because I seemed to have missed it./ Simply quote for me...it's only one click.

Otherwise, fuck off.

Ausgepicht - 
TheAlchemist - jetster you got owned on your last bj hater thread why start a new one?
lol...this is a BJ hater thread? Where is the hate? Just curious because I seemed to have missed it./ Simply quote for me...it's only one click.

Otherwise, fuck off.

context mutherfukker. go have a look at his previous bj thread and then fuck off.

not too mention the op didn't even know serra had already fought penn when he made this thread. IDJOT!

TheAlchemist - context mutherfukker. go have a look at his previous bj thread and then fuck off.
As I thought, you not only can't show the hate on this thread, you can't discern between someone stating an opinion and talking shop (which is why the board exists)...which basically outs you as a religious fruitcake seeing things that aren't there.

I think Serra would be a danger to Penn.

Ausgepicht - 
TheAlchemist - context mutherfukker. go have a look at his previous bj thread and then fuck off.
As I thought, you not only can't show the hate on this thread, since you can't discern between someone stating an opinion and talking shop (which is why the board exists)...which basically outs you as a religious fruitcake seeing things that aren't there.

so you didnt look at his last thread and you ignored the fact that op started the thread w/out knowing Serra already fought BJ? the world is not black and white. you my fren are the religious fruitcake.