Serving army officer stabs Trump in the back

The deep state has many tentacles:

WASHINGTON – A White House national security official who is a decorated Iraq war veteran plans to tell House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that he heard President Trump appeal to Ukraine’s president to investigate one of his leading political rivals, a request the aide considered so damaging to American interests that he reported it to a superior.

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman of the Army, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, twice registered internal objections about how Mr. Trump and his inner circle were treating Ukraine, out of what he called a “sense of duty,” he plans to tell the inquiry, according to a draft of his opening statement obtained by The New York Times.

He will be the first White House official to testify who listened in on the July 25 telephone call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the impeachment inquiry, in which Mr. Trump asked Mr. Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government’s support of Ukraine,” Colonel Vindman said in his statement. “I realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained.”

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

Burisma Holdings is an energy company on whose board Mr. Biden’s son served while his father was vice president.

“This would all undermine U.S. national security,” Colonel Vindman added, referring to Mr. Trump’s comments in the call.

Army Officer Who Heard Trump’s Ukraine Call Reported Concerns - The New York Times

2 Likes

Telling the truth and stabbing Trump in the back are so often the same thing.

18 Likes

OP what else do you know about this guy and his career?

willim - OP what else do you know about this guy and his career?

What's to know? Somehow this humam scum was placed on the nsc staff by the deep state to sabotage potus.

4 Likes

I remember when Obama was purging a large percentage of military generals colonels and general brass, and replacing them with his hand-picked replacements. And every once in a while, like now, I see his piece of shit plan pay off.

8 Likes
Pura Vida -

For partisan hacks, yes 

We already know what was said on the call, so what does this testimony add?

More “feelings?”

5 Likes
banco - 
willim - OP what else do you know about this guy and his career?

What's to know? Somehow this humam scum was placed on the nsc staff by the deep state to sabotage potus.

exactly, what else could you need to know?

if he disagrees with trump then he is obviously a traitor.

decorated war vet and purple heart recipient? you cowardly fucking leftie pinko, how did you slip through the cracks?

1 Like
Junnk -
Pura Vida -

For partisan hacks, yes 

Yes, that was my point.

Pura Vida -

I know, right?

This guy is born in the Ukraine and is now testifying that he's upset at the USA pressuring Ukraine to investigate corruption?

At least he's revealed where his loyalty lies.  This is treason.

3 Likes
scrapdo -

More "feelings?"

Exactly but since he heard the call directly they’ll be able to use that in the media to push the agenda.

I don’t agree with the president trying to get another country to investigate a political opponent. But I do agree with him using every possible avenue to address corruption in a nation we are giving billions to in aide and weapons. 

scrapdo - 

More “feelings?”

This

jspeed -

This guy is born in the Ukraine and is now testifying that he's upset at the USA pressuring Ukraine to investigate corruption?

At least he's revealed where his loyalty lies.  This is treason.

Wait, what? Did you say hes Ukrainian?

This reeks of fuckery.

1 Like

There's always a swist.

Was what Trump wrong yes or no?

If you're a Trump supporter then no.

If not yes.

I don't want to see Trump impeached, every retard needs a hero.

And I'm on record as hating both sides.

Trump is an idiot.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Vindman "Trump was really pressuring Ukraine on the call for a Quid Pro Quo"

John Ratcliffe "well, we have the transcript, and its shows no such thing"

Vindman "well, its my opinion that he was"

7 Likes
trobinson21 -
camicom -

It's amazing they pretend like the plain text isn't available for everyone to see.

Its like having a book on your desk and instead of reading it you call a hearing to have other people discuss the narrative.

It's a shitshow and anyone who can't see what the left is doing is willfully blind or dumb as fuck.

That's because Trumpets will lie anything, plain text means nothing to them.

They make Republicans and Democrats seem sane and normal.

trobinson21 -
camicom -

It's amazing they pretend like the plain text isn't available for everyone to see.

Its like having a book on your desk and instead of reading it you call a hearing to have other people discuss the narrative.

It's a shitshow and anyone who can't see what the left is doing is willfully blind or dumb as fuck.

TDS. They want Trump gone no matter what. They dont really care how much they have to lie, create fake dossiers, illegally surveil, or foster fake outrage.

I've never seen anything like it in my entire adult life

5 Likes
Pura Vida -
trobinson21 -
camicom -

That's because Trumpets will lie anything, plain text means nothing to them.

They make Republicans and Democrats seem sane and normal.

Please point out exactly in the transcript where Trump ask for QPQ.

Not your opinion of it

Not your emotional conclusion

EXACTLY where the QPQ is.

2 Likes

Misinterpreting a call is not stabbing anyone in the back.