Seth Mauls Severn.....

Oh and that freakin ref sucks Monkey Nuts Seth got Full mount and the ref stood them back up the same ref did the same thing to me at Shoot box.....

Props to Seth!!

dick, lol

not at all a surprise. I'm sure Seth is good, but Severn is way past his prime and not a very active fighter once the bell rings.

Congrats to the Rooftop Killa

lmao @ Rooftop Killer great nicname

Great job, Seth! Beating Dan is not an easy thing to do (no matter what some of these clowns on this thread say). I can't wait to see this fight.

The speech was great indeed. Also, Dan was, is and will be a bad ass for a while to come. After the whooping he took the first two rounds he still had ALOT of fire in him in the third.

Great Job Seth! Dan is a true class act and a legend of this sport.

I saw the thread were it said parts were fake. What is Dhira talking about?

"Seth Mauls Severn" - I saw the fight and I agree with the title of this thread. I think Severn wanted to go to the ground and try to pound but Seth's quickness, punching speed and punching power made this impossible.

It should have been over in the second round-- after the high kick, Seth got mount and before he could unload the ref stood them up???? (btw I felt really bad for Severn when Seth got mount because I thought Seth was going to pummel him.)

Seth (or anyone else): What was that all about? Severn had no hope from that position. Did the ref do that on his own or did something else happen? And, after the standup, did you feel bad for Severn or were you resting?

[Severn is a great fighter]

good job seth

Congratulatons Seth!

if the rooftop randleman win over seth was real seth would clearly have said so a while ago

congrats

Check ou this web site WWW.SILVERBACKSETH.COM

And check out our team web site MARCIOSIMAS.com for some pics of the fight.

Who is the manager of Seth the Silverback?

Who is the matchmaker of KOTC?

What does Severn care if he loses a fight as long as he gets paid?

Good job for Seth. Smart matchmaking. Good mgmt. However, do not mistake this fight as a stepping stone to Pride or UFC level fighters.

Seth, you beat Buentello and you'll be ranked on the 'Fringe Contender' list for sure!

Like i said on my thread...

...all you need do is beat a name opponent and you'll get ranked.

Severn is on the way out but you've obviously got something people are taking notice of. I for one wish you success.

Peace bradda!

Severn is 46 this year

Everyone on this thread whos beaten the hell out of an MMA legend raise your hand.
Not so fast keyboard warriors.