Seth Rollins returning tonight?

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that Seth Rollins is backstage at tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV in Newark, NJ. Rollins is also scheduled to be at this week's WWE TV tapings.

While this isn't a conformation that he will actually appear on television, Rollins is cleared to return to action and is expected to appear at any time now.

Also his facebook posted page a good luck to Roman Reigns.

He is also booked wizard con for June 3. Usually they wouldnt of booked him unless hes already returned.

the shield reunion Phone Post 3.0

Oh my. Shield vs Club please!!! Phone Post 3.0

have gallows and anderson injure the usos so theyre taken to hospital

club starts a beat down on roman and seth and dean come make the save

Could be real good programme for WWE if they went with Shield v Club with Finn coming up as well. Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I doubt it. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Could be real good programme for WWE if they went with Shield v Club with Finn coming up as well. Phone Post 3.0
That sounds awesome which means there is no chance in hell of it happening Phone Post 3.0

WAR GAMES Phone Post 3.0

I just don't understand why Seth would save Roman lol.

MillhouseMMA -

They could keep it simple and Rollins say the only two people who supported him during his injury and visited him in the hospital was not HHH and the authority but Dean and Roman. This proves that "family" is always there and that is what Dean and Roman is. He got blinded by success but now sees who is true friends. And done Phone Post 3.0

Guess he is Phone Post 3.0

Festus -
MillhouseMMA -

They could keep it simple and Rollins say the only two people who supported him during his injury and visited him in the hospital was not HHH and the authority but Dean and Roman. This proves that "family" is always there and that is what Dean and Roman is. He got blinded by success but now sees who is true friends. And done Phone Post 3.0

Na, his title lol.

I'm glad Rollins got rid of that stupid skunk streak in his hair and wrecked Reigns. Phone Post 3.0