Seven year old Jets fan is a douche!!!!

Seems like a little douche LOL

No, but I would tell him that his mom needs to find a boyfriend with more money and better seats.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

No chance he grows up to be anything but a Jets fan.

Would be forced to bang his mom then tell him about it, scarring him for life.

So he was a little drunk. What's the big deal?

Future OGer IMO....

His mom would get it.

Mark1 - No, but I would tell him that his mom needs to find a boyfriend with more money and better seats.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Oh snap! LOL

Commits his first felony by 13.

Bet he's a Yankee Fan as well

charming.....

I laughed.

papasmurf24 - 

little good was right, that guy really had a stupid face

LOL!!!

Kid would have took an ass beating at a Raiders home game! Phone Post 3.0

I just imagined the gasps, shrieks and chaos erupting if someone open handed the crap out of him

AlexanderTheGOAT - Way to show your kid how to be a stupid football fan. My god Americans are stupid as FUCK. Phone Post 3.0
There is a very good chance he's not American. He's a jets fan for fucks sake

Mark Phone Post 3.0

C'mon the kids 7 years old it will be a couple years till he realizes how shitty his team is and how they haven't been to the superbowl since 1968 and then once he realizes that mark Sanchez was the QB of his early childhood fandom he will jump off a bridge and complete the karma circle he started at the game Phone Post 3.0

Parents must be real class acts

BennyLavasGhost - Kid would have took an ass beating at a Raiders home game! Phone Post 3.0

Legit lol Phone Post

What a little jackass - actually the parents are most likely responsible. It would have been funny if someone bounced a beer bottle off his head and he instantly started crying. It would have to be a full plastic beer bottle, not glass - I'm not an animal. Phone Post