Sex after marriage?

if you are both Virgins then the vagina you have is compatible

1 Like

because after a few years married to the only guy she ever had sex with she’s going to venture out to feel strange cock in her cuz she’s curious

2 Likes

That’s why being a Kindergarten teacher is awesome

Statistics say otherwise. Don’t get me wrong I didn’t marry a virgin loooool so what do I know. I’ve only dated 1 virgin in my life. Like I said you just don’t encounter them post highschool, at least not where I am from.

you can also say “human nature says otherwise”. it is foolish to think that women don’t desire strange sex as much as men.

1 Like

Of course. I am half joking around anyway. I don’t even care how many guys a woman has fucked, but she should give off the aura of innocence. It’s important. I think biologically we aren’t attracted to women who smell like another man’s cum as biologically we could end up being a cuck taking care of another man’s kid we think is ours.

1 Like

I’ll share a old southern story I heard as a young man. Once you start fucking a gal, find yourself one of them big’ol mayo jars…clean it out and add a pinto bean every time you fuck her. if you marry her start taking out a bean every time you fuck her…you’ll never empty out that jar.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that but the version I heard was with pennies

1 Like

try before you buy boys

2 Likes

Take it off road…check out the undercarriage, go thru all the gears. Rev that motor up…really work it before you commit.