Sex Crimes Detective on Campus Rape Culture

It's a long piece, but here's the relevant part about the typical campus "rape" report::

What gets reported is “Well, me and my girlfriends met at Lisa’s apartment to pre- game. I had a beer and a shot there. Then we went to This Bar and That Bar and I had three shots at the first place and an Appletini at the second place plus this guy gave me half his beer. So, we were dancing and then Lisa and Cindy left. So the guy who gave me half his beer said we should go to This Other Bar to meet his friend and we did. And I had two shots and then he bought me this mixed drink… I don’t remember what it was called or what was in it. And then I had another beer and we danced and I remember we were making out at one point in the bathroom and I gave him a blow job. Then I remember we left This Other bar-”

Needle scratch. Wait a minute. You gave him oral sex?

“Well, yeah…”

And there’s your other big piece of the reported sexual assault puzzle: Hook up culture. Everything up to PIV (penis in vagina) is on the table when you’re hitting the bar scene. It’s almost a given.

So, back to our narrative, our victim and the guy she just met “hook up” consensually and close down the bar and now its 2 AM and she can’t really remember much after that, just bits and pieces, until she woke up in a strange place next to a strange man.

The twist? It’s not the guy she was dancing with and gave oral sex to. It’s his roommate. She thinks she had sex, but she can’t remember. She went home and talked to her roommate and her roommate talked her into coming to the hospital.

So she has the exam and she’s got no physical injuries because nobody beat, punched, or choked her. And we talk to the guy and the roommate and their story is that she came home with them and she and the roommate sat up talking and smoking weed after the guy she came home with passed out in the living room and one thing led to another and the roommate had consensual sex with her too.

And out of this morass of bad decisions and contradictory claims, the social justice types want us to present a viable prosecution? Ain’t happening.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/campus-drunk-confidential-rape/

Regrets are rape.

Not remembering is rape.

Bad decisions are rape. Phone Post 3.0

The guy told me he was in law school and actually he's still an undergrad

That's rape Phone Post 3.0

http://metro.co.uk/video/embed/1255221/546639

What prompted the detective to write was an NPR interview with a woman who is a recovering alcoholic. She talked about being a blackout drunk in her youth. Blackout is not the same as what we used to call "dead drunk." Dead drunk is what that girl at Stanford was, completely unconcsious and out of it.

A blackout drunk can appear to be only mildly intoxicated to others but is completely out of it and will have no memory of what he or she did the next day.

The woman interviewed by NPR said that when she was young she did all sorts of stupid things, including having sex with men she would never have sex with whne she was sober while in a blackout and had absolutely no memory of it..

I had a friend like that in college. He didn't drink much, but when he did it was to excess, and we really had to watch out for him. That was 15 years ago. Today, his friends would probably be encouragining him to drink more often.

oblongo -

What prompted the detective to write was an NPR interview with a woman who is a recvoring alcoholic. She talked about being a blackout drunk in her youth. Blackout is not the same as what we used to call "dead drunk." Dead drunk is what that girl at Stanford was, completely unconcsious and out of it.

A blackout drunk can appear to be only mildly intoxicated to others but is completely out of it and will have no memory of what he or she did they next day.

The woman interviewed by NPR said that when she was young she did all sorts of stupid things, including having sex with men she would never have sex with while in a blackout and had absolutely no memory of it..

I had a friend like that in college. He didn't drink much, but when he did it was to excess, and we really had to watch out for him. That was 15 years ago. Today, his friends would probably be encouragining him to drink more often.

I had a friend like that. We called him hurricane Pennington. After knowing him for a while, you could tell when he was out, he had a wild look in his eye, hence the nickname, hurricane a brewing. Phone Post 3.0

The victim mentality and lack,of responsibility is rampant in the feminazi, SJW and BLM cultures.