Sex initiation and completion

What is your go to question/comment to initiate sex with your girl or wife.

When you're done, is there a common comment or action the signifies completion?

To start, ours is "Do you wanna do it"?

When were done it usually her giving me a high five or me slapping her on the ass and saying "Good game"!

This last time I changed it up and said "You were a quart low so I topped you off" Phone Post 3.0

dtf?

How much? Phone Post

She's in the bath now. When she gets out I follow her into bedroom while I undress. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay -

dtf?

Haha. Simple yet straight to the point. I might borrow this. Phone Post 3.0

ether

shovel

/sex

Wanna root? Phone Post 3.0

Saiga12 - She's in the bath now. When she gets out I follow her into bedroom while I undress. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! That's awesome. So it's like a switch that goes on once you see her walk out the shower? Does she ever make you chase her? Phone Post 3.0

Initiations are pretty varied, but completion is always when I'm gasping for air from being a fat fuck. Phone Post 3.0

I just beg for it. Like pretty please.

Phuckles -

ether

shovel

/sex

Shovel? How did that come about? Phone Post 3.0

this question sort of doesnt make sense to me. sex always starts differently. i cant even compute the idea of needing a specific way to initiate. flirtation, grabbing, groping, staring, whatever. bam its on.

TheBearStare - this question sort of doesnt make sense to me. sex always starts differently. i cant even compute the idea of needing a specific way to initiate. flirtation, grabbing, groping, staring, whatever. bam its on.
. Phone Post 3.0

"Are you in the mood?"

"I want to know if you want to have sex?"

BiscuitFlopsTheNuts - Initiations are pretty varied, but completion is always when I'm gasping for air from being a fat fuck. Phone Post 3.0
It's heat that does it for me. I always have to turn the AC on before hand. If not, my body will over heat and I'll start gasping. Once I almost passed out while fucking in a hot tub. My body wasn't ready. Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - this question sort of doesnt make sense to me. sex always starts differently. i cant even compute the idea of needing a specific way to initiate. flirtation, grabbing, groping, staring, whatever. bam its on.
How long have you been with your girl? Phone Post 3.0

Jerk it out and say "Well!?"

TopGrinder - I say go get naked in the bedroom and get warmed up Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin A. And a vote up Phone Post 3.0

pheonix5 - Jerk it out and say "Well!?"
"...I didn't pull it out for air" Phone Post 3.0

it usually starts by me removing her panties and her waking up asking me what am i doing

and finishes with me saying oh nothing and wiping off with a dirty t-shirt a few seconds later.

of course i'm kidding