Sex Tourism: A Research Thread by JudgeMental

Because why the fuck not!!!!

Thailand baby!!! My favorite place in the World

LMFAO @ these white losers constantly calling up their long-distant girlfriends in Thailand to make sure they're staying faithful

OriginalTUFer -

I couldn't imagine wanting to be with a woman who was that disgusted by me, or at least one who expresses that much disgust when she's with me, haha.

We could

ttt

TheMMAn -
OriginalTUFer -

I couldn't imagine wanting to be with a woman who was that disgusted by me, or at least one who expresses that much disgust when she's with me, haha.

We could

t

r

ttt

Now we're talkin!

Just be careful and wrap it up. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I remember someone posting vids of trannies and hookers in Thailand and it was fucking fascinating.

Seriously, one street it was just bar after bar of hookers. Crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0

4 later Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental -

Thailand baby!!! My favorite place in the World

I spent two months in Thailand for work. He best advice I got before leaving. If you pick up a bar girl and want a threesome let her pick the other girl or you will end up with a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - I remember someone posting vids of trannies and hookers in Thailand and it was fucking fascinating.

Seriously, one street it was just bar after bar of hookers. Crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0
If you go down international walking street in Pattaya Thailand it's like that. I saw it in Bangkok too but don't remember the area as we were only there 2 nights. Phone Post 3.0

lol

Whambo - lol
lol is right! Certainly more discreet than "in!" Phone Post 3.0

in for sin