Sexiest fight eva being replayed

Wed night showtime extreme... thin pretty up and coming Ronda vs a young meisha cupcake tait, even if you hate Ronda she looked good back then

youre welcome og 

MankTabbott -

Shogun vs Machida II

It's clearly Shogun vs Arona 

When Ronda eyefucks the girl interviewing her before the fight... schwing 

Kimbo/DADA 5000

Embed the video Ronda Rousey vs Miesha Tate FULL FIGHT - UFC Fight Night Autoplay ON OFF

PVZ vs Kailin Curran disagrees with the thread title.

Cyborg vs Evinger for the win obviously 

Bigfoot Silva vs Big Country

I miss this Ronda.  

tj tapper -

I miss this Ronda.  

Agree 100%.

I'm interested in a very small number of female fighters, but these 2 were great. Johanna and Rose are there also. Valentina, Karolina. This group is fun to watch. Outside of that, I don't see much. Not enough to main event anything, but all would fit onto a main card. Outside of that group, not much.

No interest in cyborg, ever. Not bashing, just feel that past abuse has taken away female attributes, added male bone structure. Physically different forever.

choadler - 
tj tapper -

I miss this Ronda.  

Agree 100%.

I'm interested in a very small number of female fighters, but these 2 were great. Johanna and Rose are there also. Valentina, Karolina. This group is fun to watch. Outside of that, I don't see much. Not enough to main event anything, but all would fit onto a main card. Outside of that group, not much.

No interest in cyborg, ever. Not bashing, just feel that past abuse has taken away female attributes, added male bone structure. Physically different forever.

Rhonda’s little black shorts no can defense. 

pvz vs. felice

looked good if you like facial kanker sores

Miesha won the hotness contest

Came in expecting Akiyama. 

God both of their striking sucked.

Rockhold v Weidman, dumbfucks.

Rhonda has never been attractive. Raise your standards ppl…its bizarre. Great fighter, not very good looking. I can’t help but think you all are a bunch of overweight 45 year olds who would think any female over a 5 is model material.