Sexist to not hit a woman as hard as you can?

So with all the hoopla surrounding the Antifa chick that got cracked at the protest at Berkeley it has brought up some very important questions. 

AntiFa or BaseStickMan?

Protest or riot?

Shaved or hairy?

In any case, one intriguing question is whether or not it is sexist to not hit a woman as hard as you can. I mean, think about it, third wave feminists are always saying that it is sexist to not treat them as equals to a man, but does this apply to things like getting punched in the face?

To confuse the issue even further, what if they are a woman, but identify as a man? What then?

Its all very confusing to me so what say you, OG? Sexist to just hit a woman, or to not hit a woman as hard as you can?

Yep.

-Ray Rice

I have never had to ask myself the question "If you are in a situtation in where you have to hit a woman".

I subscribe to the shaun Connery line of thinking. Only ever hit a woman with an open hand (unless they have a weapon in which case pride rules apply)

Mind you the situations in which one actually needs to hit a woman are fairly rare

Kept reading title as "Sexiest" and wondering what the hell was wrong with you. 

PATRIARCHY!!

There occasions that warrant it...

Poleeko -

If they only make 77% of the wages a man makes, then it is only fair they receive 77% of the hit force a man would receive. Equality and all. 

See, I thought that at first as well, but then I remembered that they want to close the "Wage gap" and be completely equal with their male counterparts. That's why I think I would just be perpetuating the patriarchy if I didn't go 100% power as oppose to 77%.

Equal rights, and lefts, for all. IMO. 

That's the way ze wants it

well, ze gets it.

Ray Rice's defense should have been he was crusading for gender equality.

tjmitch - That's the way ze wants it

well, ze gets it.

Remake of "Cool Hand Luke" in a gender neutral prison?

LOL!

They've blurred the lines. But if you're holding a bottle in a riot with a red and black mask on, you shouldn't be wondering why you got cracked. 

Welcome to equality bitch!

Play stupid games.....win stupid prizes!

it is indeed sexist however this would be an example of positive sexism.

they arent built to hit or take hits as hard as we can

Just use the force necessary to defend yourself. That's how I see it. If a 2 year old waddles over and smacks me in the face I'm not going to put the violence to him. If a 10 year does it I'm going to use enough force (probably fucking words) to get him to stop. If a 120 lb person attacks me I'm going to use enough to make them stop. Etc

I can't even hit a man at full force or else I'll be looking at a murder charge, so I'm definitely not going to explode some structurally weaker female skull.

Samoa -

Just use the force necessary to defend yourself. That's how I see it. If a 2 year old waddles over and smacks me in the face I'm not going to put the violence to him. If a 10 year does it I'm going to use enough force (probably fucking words) to get him to stop. If a 120 lb person attacks me I'm going to use enough to make them stop. Etc

If a 2 year old smacks me, he would catch a cro cop left high kick.

Gender is a social construct, therefore i should hit everyone as hard as i possibly can