SEXY BRAZILIAN FEMALE ...

Midgets

no hesitation

none

PTM2020 - 

no hesitation

none

My girlfriend told me I get two passes in my relationship

1 pass for ava devine, because she assumed I couldn't bang her for free. Lucky for me ava is a filthy whore.

1 for a midget, because she assumed I couldn't find one attractive enough to want to bang Phone Post 3.0

IN!

Oh me oh my

Jesús X -
cubsbellytatsmakemehard - My girlfriend told me I get two passes in my relationship

1 pass for ava devine, because she assumed I couldn't bang her for free. Lucky for me ava is a filthy whore.

1 for a midget, because she assumed I couldn't find one attractive enough to want to bang Phone Post 3.0

It is surpisingly hard enough to find one to bang, usually when you do aproach them, they put up a wall emotionally and they are angry,because they know you only want to do them to feed your deviant need ,not because you like them as a person or want to get to know them genuinely.
The walls really tiny though, I'm sure you could step over no problem. Phone Post 3.0

I want to find a midget stripper. I would never have the game to pull off nailin one. But a hot stripper midget would suffice.

VinegarStrokes - 

I want to find a midget stripper. I would never have the game to pull off nailin one. But a hot stripper midget would suffice.

rigpig - 
VinegarStrokes - 

lol....   why Im a posting this krap  lol

cubsbellytatsmakemehard -
Jesús X -
cubsbellytatsmakemehard - My girlfriend told me I get two passes in my relationship

It is surpisingly hard enough to find one to bang, usually when you do aproach them, they put up a wall emotionally and they are angry,because they know you only want to do them to feed your deviant need ,not because you like them as a person or want to get to know them genuinely.
The walls really tiny though, I'm sure you could step over no problem. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao VTFU Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Lol in. Phone Post 3.0