SF Challengers vet beats UFC vet for the title

Such a fitting way to cap off the Strikeforce Finale. I'll miss you Strikeforce! Phone Post

Very fitting.  The homegrown SF talent beats the big bad UFC vet

TTT Phone Post

I'll give you a bump Phone Post

So an aging former UFC fighter lost to an up and coming SF prospect.

Ok, so?

Chris27 - So an aging former UFC fighter lost to an up and coming SF prospect.

Ok, so?

You seem upset.... Phone Post

Nate's good, not great.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Ok, so?

Not at all, why would I be upset?

And aging vet got taken out by a better up and coming prospect.

Nate is only 33 btw, you're making him sound like he's nearing 40. Phone Post

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Chris27 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Ok, so?

Not at all, why would I be upset?

And aging vet got taken out by a better up and coming prospect.

You're such a bitch, I'm sorry Phone Post

Why is that?

Again maybe I missed what the point was but were you trying to say SF Challengers > UFC?

Chris27 - Again maybe I missed what the point was but were you trying to say SF Challengers > UFC?

Yes that's exactly what I was saying -___- Phone Post

I think it was a fairy tale ending. It couldn't have been done better. Last fight ever for Strikeforce and a homegrown fighter wins it against a UFC title contender. He didn't win in spectacular fashion like a knock out, he beat him over five rounds decisively.

quality - I think it was a fairy tale ending. It couldn't have been done better. Last fight ever for Strikeforce and a homegrown fighter wins it against a UFC title contender. He didn't win in spectacular fashion like a knock out, he beat him over five rounds decisively.

Thank you Phone Post

Time to grow up.

Chris27 - Again maybe I missed what the point was but were you trying to say SF Challengers > UFC?

Considering he stole his post and the title of his thread from Helwani's twitter, I doubt he has much else to add.

... And in the end, a Strikeforce challenger beats a UFC vet in Strikeforce's finale. Fitting.

did nate underestimate him? They guy came in throwing like a legit kickboxer.

ThirdJackson - 
Chris27 - Again maybe I missed what the point was but were you trying to say SF Challengers > UFC?

Considering he stole his post and the title of his thread from Helwani's twitter, I doubt he has much else to add.

... And in the end, a Strikeforce challenger beats a UFC vet in Strikeforce's finale. Fitting.

Lol just came here to post this

ThirdJackson -

I actually didn't see that tweet before making this thread. I was just giving props to the homegrown Strikeforce fighter beating the UFC vet, recognizing it was a fitting way to go out. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
ThirdJackson -

I actually didn't see that tweet before making this thread. I was just giving props to the homegrown Strikeforce fighter beating the UFC vet, recognizing it was a fitting way to go out. Phone Post

Lies! Phone Post