SF Giants manager takes knee during Anthem

All I had left sports wise was baseball and my SF Giants and MMA. I guess it's just MMA now. UN F-ing Believable...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/san-francisco-giants-manager-several-team-members-take-knee-during-n1234447

1 Like

You should be more pissed about being a Giant’s fan

2 Likes

The kneeing is a personal choice. It's not illegal and doesnt effect me in any way, so I dont give a shit. The real problem is baseball is way too damn slow paced and the games take too long. They need to fix that shit. 

1 Like

raging_rick86 -

You should be more pissed about being a Giant’s fan

Lol maybe...

40 + years of more downs than up but this is the last straw... done

It’ll all be like that.  Dana is friends with Trump and pretty unapologetic so you may be good with UFC.

Kirik Jr -

The kneeing is a personal choice. It's not illegal and doesnt effect me in any way, so I dont give a shit. The real problem is baseball is way too damn slow paced and the games take too long. They need to fix that shit. 

Kneeling isn't the problem in the NFL either.  It's all those timeouts that are the problem.  They need to fix that.

Bring steroids back to baseball, it's a boring sport without them.

If fans stopped watching for a year they’d knock that shit off.  But they won’t..

1 Like
I No Kung Foo -
Kirik Jr -

Kneeling isn't the problem in the NFL either.  It's all those timeouts that are the problem.  They need to fix that.

I agree. I've long held the theory that each team should only get 1 timeout per half. Also the nfl should use its clout on advertisers. Jack the prices way up, only have two tv timeouts per half. 25 second play clock.