SFL 13 results and live stream (Fri. 10:30 AM)

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 

Probably a bad idea to have the teammates fight Phone Post

They are brothers.

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Pretty obvious they don't wanna hurt each other ... Good strikes or initial moves then no follow threw... Clearly sucks fighting a friend, but when the belts on the line... GO for it and bro out later!!! Phone Post

More than friends, brothers. It was something they both wanted very badly to fight for.

SuperFightLeague -
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! -  Probably a bad idea to have the teammates fight Phone Post

They are brothers.

With Different last names ?? Phone Post

I wanna go pro in SFL ! Phone Post

SuperFightLeague -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Pretty obvious they don't wanna hurt each other ... Good strikes or initial moves then no follow threw... Clearly sucks fighting a friend, but when the belts on the line... GO for it and bro out later!!! Phone Post

More than friends, brothers. It was something they both wanted very badly to fight for.

Like blood brothers... Or like BFF Brothers?

Either way it was pretty tough to watch... No disrespect intended, you guys put on great shows, this was just a little tough to stomach!

I have faith this next fight will be better! Phone Post

These two look like they're gonna bring it (hopefully) Phone Post

These guys look like they might
just bring it Phone Post

Here we go Phone Post

Damn he was relentless with that takedown attempt

Nice! Phone Post

Nice finish Phone Post

WHOOOO awesome

Hey guys, 

How was today's show?  I was at the dentist.  

mmavixen -

Hey guys, 

What up Vixy... How's the toofesis??

First title fight kinda week this one was a gd quick fight! Phone Post

mmavixen -

Hey guys, 

Started out pretty slow but looks like its picking up now Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Hey guys, 

Hey sweetie.  How are you?

I still have a lot of tooth pain to go throught, but ti has to be done, right?

I was racing over here to watch this.

SFL 13 Night of Champions Live Results:

Bout 1: Jamshed Khan defeats Rouhollah Eidehlouei via Submission (Corner Stoppage) at 5:00 in Round 2.

Bout 2: Manjt Kolekar defeats Monika via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 1:27 at in Round 1.

Bout 3: Warren De Reuck defeats Mohamed Hassan Badawy via Submission (Triangle Choke) at  in Round 1.

Bout 4: Rajinder Singh Meena defeats Sandeep Yadav via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:40 in Round 4 to become the 1st ever SFL Lightweight Champion.

Bout 5: Bharat Khandare defeats Narendra Grewal via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:31 of Round 1 to become the 1st ever SFL Featherweight Champion.

SuperFightLeague - 

SFL 13 Night of Champions Live Results:

Bout 1: Jamshed Khan defeats Rouhollah Eidehlouei via Submission (Corner Stoppage) at 5:00 in Round 2.

Bout 2: Manjt Kolekar defeats Monika via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 1:27 at in Round 1.

Bout 3: Warren De Reuck defeats Mohamed Hassan Badawy via Submission (Triangle Choke) at  in Round 1.

Bout 4: Rajinder Singh Meena defeats Sandeep Yadav via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:40 in Round 4 to become the 1st ever SFL Lightweight Champion.

Bout 5: Bharat Khandare defeats Narendra Grewal via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 1:31 of Round 1 to become the 1st ever SFL Featherweight Champion.

Thank you SFL.  Voted up.

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Hey guys, 

Gotta get done... Sucks I'm gunna miss the next few fights, gotta hit the Barber to get all Suave for stupid Xmas party I have to go to with my Novia tonight... Gotta make sure I'm looking like Tasty Arm Candy!! Lol

Hope u feel better! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Hey guys, 

Gotta get done... Sucks I'm gunna miss the next few fights, gotta hit the Barber to get all Suave for stupid Xmas party I have to go to with my Novia tonight... Gotta make sure I'm looking like Tasty Arm Candy!! Lol

Hope u feel better! Phone Post

Pescy,

You have to look suave, you know how we do.

Hit me up later and I'll tell you what you missed. 

Have fun at the party and are you missing the TUF finale: AUstralia vs UK tonight?