SFPD to authorize robots for lethal force

#black mirror from S8n Weeb

3 Likes

You just need to meet some of the people who are committing murder and you will figure it out quickly lol.

Need to stop watching movies, they’re not intelligent people, they’re not even average intellect people. The fact they can cross the street without getting hit by a car is an accomplishment.

2 Likes

This will open up a whole new department
The Runaway Squad

4 Likes

3 Likes

The robot is controlled by a cop with remote control. There have been instances where barricaded suspects randomly shot at perimeter officers, and occupied residences, with no intention of surrendering. Some have been prepared with gas masks, ballistic protection, explosive devices, and ambushes to counter any attempt by police to enter and confront.

Intentionally attempting to smoke out suspects by burning the house down has been done in the past, with the likely result. A robot that could neutralize similar suspects might be a good option.

1 Like

This how they have been using small cheap drones on the frontlines.

2 Likes

That is kind of similar to what police robots used to look like, actually.

Bring it!

1 Like

A robotic missile would do the trick.

i’m firmly against killer robots.

2 Likes

I guess Robocop really has taught us nothing.

2 Likes

Lol…I guess qualified immunity is no longer necessary…send in the bots….that’ll deter crime, until those robots end up being captured on hacked and turned against civilians….begun, the bot wars has.

1 Like

The bill passed. Going to see a lot of dead homeless people in San Francisco soon

1 Like

In gonna need something with a lil more firepower to take out all the liberal garbage

FrailIdioticEnglishsetter-size_restricted

I remember McCain saying that our government needs to the ability to kill Americans on US soil with drone strikes (video has been scrubbed).

Rand Paul staged a filibuster.

Two years after rising to national prominence with a 13-hour talking filibuster against drones, Rand Paul has made another marathon speech on the floor of the US Senate – only this time in a bid to halt the federal government’s mass surveillance of Americans’ phone records and to derail an extension of the Patriot Act.

McCain attacked him.

In the long three decades McCain has served in Washington DC, we can’t find any time he’s referred to any other colleagues, past or present, as “wacko birds.” Not Nancy Pelosi. Not Barbara Boxer. Not Al Franken. Not Robert Byrd. Not Sheila Jackson Lee. Not Hank Johnson. Not Patrick Leahy. Not Robert Menendez. Not Bernie Sanders. Not Dennis Kucinich. Not Jim Wright. Not Anthony Weiner. Not Alan Grayson. Not Carol Moseley Braun. Not Dick Durbin. Not Chuck Schumer. Not Harry Reid.

1 Like

As an American and fighter pilot enthusiast I feel the need to say this. John McCain is a legitimate war hero and a tougher man than I’ll ever be.

1 Like