Sh*t your kids have said to strangers

My 5 year old went up to a total angry looking sjw lesbian the other day and asked if she was DanTDM(famous YouTuber).  I never know what he's gonna say but I almost lost it.  She just walked off .  

2 Likes

Same kid who went up to a police officer at Starbucks and told him that daddy went through a red light 

2 Likes

To a black man: " Are you made out of chocolate?"

1 Like

Wife said our 2.5 year told an old man yesterday "I'm Batman and I'll punch you in the face!"

He was wearing a Batman tee shirt and was apparently trying to stay in character.

alekskillbearwithknife -

To a black man: " Are you made out of chocolate?"

My sister when very little pointed to a black person on walking path and said "monkey"

When my oldest was about four or five she asked a guy in a wheel chair why he gets a stroller and she has to walk. He was cool about it, and told her he hadn't learned to walk yet.

4 Likes

Cum filled pussy

some OGers had a son that told a cashier "see ya later you big ole pussy mouth!"

that was in a thread years ago and it stuck with me as one of the funniest things ive ever heard.

1 Like

When I was a kid I walked up to a fat guy in Sears and patted him on the belly and said "Hey Fatso!". My mom pretended not to notice.

2 Likes

To bulldyke waitress: "Are you a boy or girl?"

My son asked a short bald guy if he was a baby man

1 Like

Liddz - My son asked a short bald guy if he was a baby man

Lol

We have a neighbor lady across the street who is now 84. My son is 11 and takes her garbage can up for her. One day she came out to thank him. He was about 7 at the time....

He said to her "that's ok, you have old arms. why don't you go to Arizona like all the other old people do?"

facepalm

2 Likes

Not my son, but my nephew when he was 3 or 4 (he is 23 now) saw a black guy in the parking lot of a grocery store and walked up and asked him "You Jordan?".... when the guy said no, he thought for a second and said "You Pippen then...?"

1 Like

My little guy called this beast of a lady honey boo boo once, and this was before I had a clue who honey boo boo was. When I went home and googled it I almost lost it.

2 Likes

King Trav - When my oldest was about four or five she asked a guy in a wheel chair why he gets a stroller and she has to walk. He was cool about it, and told her he hadn't learned to walk yet.

LOL

Well played by that dude

PeoriaBJJ -

some OGers had a son that told a cashier "see ya later you big ole pussy mouth!"

that was in a thread years ago and it stuck with me as one of the funniest things ive ever heard.

Lmfao!!

Son yelled "fuck the police!" Inside of a full high school lobby, with a policeman standing about 10 feet away.

He was about 5, learning how to read, and it was written on the side of a wall.

Dont have kids. Have nieces. One of them is a lil badass. She's 4.5. Another kid apparently spoke ill of my brother. My niece jumps up and screams at him "I liked it when you broke your leg and I'll break it again if you don't shut up!". My SiL had to restrain her. Sweet little kid but she has a switch and if you flip it, she goes nuclear.

1 Like

He didn't say it directly to the person, but when my youngest was about 3 we were walking back home one afternoon when we saw a lady on the other side of the road wearing a bandana....I'm guessing she had alopecia or was going through chemo.

Always subtle, my son shouts at the top of his voice "LOOK DADDY, A PIRATE! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR"