Shadow boxing with a washing line (vid)

This is a head movement drill I do pretty much every week, I like to keep the line over my shoulder and us it as the angle to throw my shots down.

To be fair I bet most of you know how to do this already but maybe have not trained it recently so get out under your (or your unsuspecting neighbours) washing line!

thanks

in Phone Post

Thanks guys :)

I've received a few requests on how to shadow box so I'll be doing a few more videos on similar training methods, potatoe on a string and all that!

I like you Ninja Lee you have a very good teaching style and an agreeable voice. I would vote you up if I could. You should teach students Phone Post

Nice vid.  Personally I don't have a washing line so I climbed into my dryer.  Banged up my head the first few times but getting the hang of it now.

Nice. Keep doing these videos. Phone Post 3.0

Are you really a ninja descendant of Bruce Lee?

Thanks again Lee.. I dig the videos & VTFU

MuayThaiMania Thanks mate that's a great compliment, I do teach already actually. I've been coaching for about 13 years now with some breaks for travel but it's how I eat and sleep under a roof.

Garv Make sure to go in feet first and to have it set on a short cycle, keep me posted.

sincitydc RickStorm, Thanks guys :) As always please feel free to send

GarlicSauce I'm not at liberty to disclose that kind of information. But I can say the full story includes a time machine and a large aubergine.

*please feel free to send any sort of questions to do with the striking arts and I'll respond as I can and with a video where possible.

Sub Phone Post