Shadow MMA

TELL GASNER CHAD JONES SAID HELLO. I'LL TRY TO COME BY AND TRAIN ONE NIGHT. SEE IF HE REMEMBERS ME?

I'll do it man. I'll hit back on here with what he says.

CJ and Ringworm switching camps?

CJ, i mentioned your name and his eyes lit up. "Yeah i know him! Tell him i said to get his ass down here soon!" Didn't even pause to think about it.

When you get off at Alabaster, you know you'll pass the wal-mart on your left. Just keep going on down 31. The road will turn into a two-lane road (one northbound and one southbound) and you'll pass a place called SouthEastern Pond Management. The sign is little though and not well lit. It's just before the Calera city limit sign, so if you see that, then you've gone too far. Our gym is BEHIND Southeastern pond management.

There may also be a little sign stuck in the ground that says Shadow, but it'll be too dark to see at night very well. I sent you a pm with my number. Hit me there if ya have problems.

oops. Also, Southeastern Pond Management and our gym will be on your left while going southbound on 31.

scheduling conflicts? looks like shadow's schedule is very similar to spartan's. Hope you are able to find a schedule that works for you and you can get back in the ring soon.

You know i'm not switching camps Blazer. I am gonna try to go train with an old friend i haven't seen in a while. I'll be at Spartan till Chris kicks me out.

post deleted

PWND!

I weighed in last night at the gym in front of a number of people at actually 203. Don't know what your weight is.

If you guys want to do this for real and are not just pulling our chains, I would open up my school and ref a smoker for you guys.

Calm down man. This is a forum. It's not worth getting worked up over anything anyone here types/says.

Disputes between camp members (current or ex) should stay off of public forums. Pick up a phone instead.

Okay, I calmed down. Thanx. How long have you been training?

williepep,

I know. I've heard nothing but good things about him. Impressive performance @ the first ABJJF tourney.

Worm is kinda a "bitch" cause he never calls a brother back.

I have sent the standard warnings out. Lets all be adults here. A lot of people tend to type or "text" without thinking.

williepep is confused. I was asking pat freeman the question. I should've specified but I think it was pretty obvious.

Preciate the good word for the gym pat. And williepep, nah, i can't say that this is where i intended this thread to go. I just hope that if heat is coming up, though, that it doesn't spill over to a bad rep on anyone's gym.

Sorry i haven't commented sooner, but i've been workin my 12 hour shifts, so i haven't had time to check this thread in a while. But anyways, i'm going to shower now so i can do another long night of work.

Keep it real, folks. Peace out.

Robert Patrick