Shammy's Nutritionalist?

Shouldnt he be at the very least responsible for helping the fighters cut weight (sensibly), and then replenish and rehydrate correctly?

Maybe its just creative editing...but he seems pretty worthless to me.

Back off! Remember the sage advice he gave those young men... "You are race cars..." and "eat your steak and chicken". Clearly that makes up for not knowing shit about submissions, grappling or jiu-jitsu or even MMA for that matter.

Diet and conditioning go together. It sure doesn`t hurt having someone who knows what they are doing coaching you at it.

Lets just wait and see how good of shape his fighters are in when it comes to a hard fought fight. If it works it works.

Showing someone talk about food and nutrition and showing fighters eating properly, doesn't make for compelling TV, so I doubt we will see anything.

The guy is perfect as a nutritionist for MMA. Just look at the first things he told Ken's group. The man is just brilliant!!!!!!!

anybody think that guys to blame for kens cardio problems?

What made Ken think anybody would even listen to this guy? I know there's editing, but there seems to be a lot more alcohol and protein shakes than what that guy was suggesting.

My wife was laughing her ass off when she saw that dude on last night - she said "What the fuck is that juichead doing on the show?"

God I love her!

ken just brought them because theyre buddies and they could fuck off and miss practices on danas credit card.. they dont give a fck about the fighters... lowlifes... all the credit to titos team and im sure it will pay off

LOL didn't the british guy eat two chickens and lost 9 pounds while sleeping.

Maybe ken's guy is smarter than he looks.

Can somebody post a picture? He looks funny.

LOL

It took Dan all of ten seconds to tell Shamrock's team that they are race cars and they need to eat their steak and chicken. Sound advice, but what good is he now? Maybe he should get involved with helping the guys cut weight, put together a diet for them, or help them in the weight room. He seems to be nothing more than a cheerleader.

the best thing about this season is that it showcases what a blow hard no nothing Ken really is

the best thing about this season is that it showcases what a blow hard know nothing Ken really is

Ed Herman told me he actually knew what he was talking about and helped him quite a bit for what its worth.

Come on guys, he was in the sauna with Ross. Hes not entirely useless.

Doh, I didnt know there was a Nutrionist thread here. I started one in the TUF forum instead. But with a different spin.

"Ed Herman told me he actually knew what he was talking about and helped him quite a bit for what its worth."

I believe it- the editing on these types of shows is crazy.

"It is me or does Ken seem like he doesn't really give 2 shits what happens? He seems more like he is on a vacation rather than a competition. That is probably why he took Freeman out there. They can tool around Vegas together and party."

It's too hard to tell with the editing, but LOL anyway.