Shamrock/Baroni Press Conf (VID)

Here is one guy hoping Frank can show us a flash of his former fighting self!

ttt

Finally got to Baroni talking.... lol gotta love him.

Hmm Kelly Purdue in charge of Pro-Elite.com ..... Maybe this West Point education can be useful for fulfilling MMA dreams after all. Too bad he was in the Army all of two days.

By the way, how gross was Gary Shaw talking about his prostate. Ugg..

Can someone post a picture of his douchebag K-Fed immitating son? I need a good laugh.

ttt U Fight Cheap

A little weird... when Gary said he's seen fighters die and go into a coma.

Phil is funny as hell..

Why was Forrest Griffin there?? Is he jumping ship?

"Is this the same Kelly that won the right to be Donald Trump's Apprentice in one of the past seasons?"

Yes, they mentioned it when he was introduced

ttt

phil is one of few fighters whos personality makes me want him to lose

ttt

ttt

Agree with Max Power.

When Shaw gets on the mic and says Baroni said it too, it's not about the f'n promoters it's about the fighters. LMFAO

The new and improved Gamma-O... Now with CLA!!!

ttt

Baroni is gonna get f-d up!

TTT For later

Awesome, I cant wait for this show!!

After seeing how much of a douche Frank was after he cheated against Renzo he lost a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time fan. I hope Baroni wins decisively.

People can talk all the shit they want about Gary Shaw but unlike UFC the bottom feeders are making a minimum of $10,000 per fight and he gives all the fighters freedom (even the champs) the option to take fights on the side in different organizations if they choose to do so. He's not trying to wipe out everyone else like UFC tries to do. Look how many times Rampage was mentioned on the K-1 telecast, he even had Forrest stand up and take a bow at the press conference this week. Dana would never give props to a competitor like that.