Shane Carwin is in shape!

lordleone -
Son of Neckbone - Shane Carwin with cardio would be unstoppable.

I don’t think he lost a second of any fight while fresh.

This and I agree, The only fight I can think of with him where he just completely got out was against Junior, that was a beat down.

That was his last fight and also after he shrank a bit, possibly to fix cardio issues, but it did not work well. 

John Cable -
Non N00B -

Lol at that being 7% body fat. Get fucking serious. He looks better than he did in the UFC though

Looks lower. When I was 6 percent I was not that cut. 

But I'm all natty. 

He looks great. 

If you barely have visible abs, you're still in the double digits. 6% is nearly stage ready body builder level, cut to the gills and miserable. 

Non N00B -
John Cable -
Non N00B -

Lol at that being 7% body fat. Get fucking serious. He looks better than he did in the UFC though

But I'm all natty. 

He looks great. 

If you barely have visible abs, you're still in the double digits. 6% is nearly stage ready body builder level, cut to the gills and miserable. 

Kool. I could be wrong. Just calipered at 6 percent. But I was only eating 1400 cals a day. About a cup of vitamins and shit. 

And yes very miserable. 

Kool. I could be wrong. Just calipered at 6 percent. But I was only eating 1400 cals a day. About a cup of vitamins and shit. 

And yes very miserable. 

Carwin was apparently a good ball player in college. Made 80 tackles in one season. 

That is a shitload for a down lineman. Played noseguard I believe. 

John Cable -
Non N00B -
John Cable -
Non N00B -

But I'm all natty. 

He looks great. 

And yes very miserable. 

No, you are wrong lol.

calipers are insanely unreliable.

He’s up there in the “What if’s” discussion. I really think if he stayed with the sport a tad longer and tightened a few things up, he would’ve been a top guy. 

1 Like

Still one of my all time favorites. 

fuckin sucks him vs Cain never happened

The Rock should have made a movie about him instead of Kerr.

Hybrid Elite -

Closer to 14%

Nobody is showing abs at 14% lmao

Andy Sipowicz -

Is that an 'F' marked down for gender?

I don't have my glasses on.

Lol this is all I can think abt now 

InTheClosetCucumberBoy - 
Andy Sipowicz -

Is that an 'F' marked down for gender?

I don't have my glasses on.

Thats his drug test score

Never tested positive in entire career.

jcblass - Is this the UFC dude that would throw like 4 straight rights and then gas.

No.

This is the dude that smashed his way thru 12 first round landslide victory finishes in a row, losing only to Lesnar after dominating the first round, and to the champion JDS on short notice.

Given the right circumstances he could have locked down the HW division when it was arguably at its peak.

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Hybrid Elite -

Closer to 14%

Nobody is showing abs at 14% lmao

Eddie Hall begs to differ

Carwin and Lesnar bumping fists. I'm assuming this photo isn't shopped or from a weird angle so his fist looks enormous compared to Brock's.

![](upload://mS2IgxzVr44jPzP3ezIrfNRc13P.jpeg)

Universally -

Carwin and Lesnar bumping fists. I'm assuming this photo isn't shopped or from a weird angle so his fist looks enormous compared to Brock's.

![](upload://mS2IgxzVr44jPzP3ezIrfNRc13P.jpeg)

Assuming it is real, that is really impressive that Brock survived all those punches to the head.