Shane del Rosario death certificate results

brahmabull81 - Damnit... and FRB is going to town in twitter about this at the moment... :(
Who's FRB? Phone Post 3.0

Cocaine stays in your urine for around 72 hours btw. If it showed up in the urine, he was most likely using.

Enough with the poppy seed and false positive spin.

With combination of opoids, cocaine, and Thc. He was prolly partying hard and it triggered a catecholamine surge that lead to him having a massive heart attack and his underlying congenital disease didn't help matters either. Basically a recipe for disaster.

Happens way too often to my liking. Hate pronouncing patients due to drug overdose and anoxic encephalopathy as a result. Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunate Phone Post 3.0

Kim Jong Uno - Non-natural substances in the system of a man that suffered a heart attack are significant and relevant findings. They are doing nothing differently than they would do for any public persona, tis standard procedure.

I am sad that FRB is being so reckless dropping Ian McCall's name in his tweets. I hope they get the chance to meet face-to-face.
This, that ginger is a douche nozzle. Phone Post 3.0

MadMig -
brahmabull81 - Damnit... and FRB is going to town in twitter about this at the moment... :(
Who's FRB? Phone Post 3.0
Front row brian Phone Post 3.0

I am all for a world with no legislation regarding intoxicants. I don't believe that criminalizing such a thing is a good way to keep people from using them. Education is the only way to keep people from making mistakes that could cost them greatly.

Part of education is pointing out when such a thing may have contributed to an early death. UG news has done so by sharing this information, they have done no wrong in that.

Journalistic accuracy is important, though. No autopsy was performed, says so in the body of the text.

Front Row Brian is on twitter laying blame on Uncle Creepy! This will not end well. Phone Post 3.0

Reading FRB tweets, he is basically accusing Ian of getting Shane on drugs. Ouch. Phone Post 3.0

Check out @FrontRowBrian's Tweet: https://twitter.com/FrontRowBrian/status/414157760969056257

"@FrontRowBrian: I asked 10 people what they thought happened to Shane del Rosario. 10 people said well he does live with Ian McCall." Phone Post 3.0

Shit... That's some cold shit from him. Phone Post 3.0

This is a bummer Phone Post 3.0

"@FrontRowBrian: @mdenny13 @Unclecreepymma I said RIP Shane. Creepy or Ian or whatever he calls himself deserves the worst life has to offer. Scumbag." Phone Post 3.0

It Doesn't change anything IMO Shane was a awesome fighter and will be missed by his fans his friends and his loved ones Rip Shane Phone Post 3.0

Dafuq?! Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Reading FRB tweets, he is basically accusing Ian of getting Shane on drugs. Ouch. Phone Post 3.0

FRB is an idiot, he doesn't know anything. who cares what that kid says. If he did ask somebody that said that i prolly know exactly who would say that and lets just say they don't quite get a long so it doesn't surprise me.

Why post this... Classless move Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai - Cocaine stays in your urine for around 72 hours btw. If it showed up in the urine, he was most likely using.

Enough with the poppy seed and false positive spin.

With combination of opoids, cocaine, and Thc. He was prolly partying hard and it triggered a catecholamine surge that lead to him having a massive heart attack and his underlying congenital disease didn't help matters either. Basically a recipe for disaster.

Happens way too often to my liking. Hate pronouncing patients due to drug overdose and anoxic encephalopathy as a result. Phone Post 3.0

There is no way to tell how any of that effected his body without an autopsy. And considering you didnt conduct the test or were even in the room? How about siding with a bit of respect.. Without an autopsy NOBODY knows what caused the results or even what the levels were... Stomach contents arent even known so how about you stop stroking your ego by chiming in with medical terminology.

FRB is a cunt for posting this shit.... Personal beef is one thing but trying to say Creepy was responsible is disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

mackass - Why post this... Classless move Phone Post 3.0

Because he's a useless shithead that made friends by sucking dick in the industry.

FRB is the kind of guy that blames society for people's vice's. Personal responsibility means nothing to pass the buck nitwits like him.