shane o'mac out of nowhere!!!!

was watching golf and he's standing next to Mclroy's dad. just all of a sudden, there he is. i'm assuming he's a sponsor or agent or something.

From Wiki

"He also sits on the Board of Directions for International Sports Management representing talent such as Ernie Els and Rory McIlroy"

i figured it was something like that. just odd watching golf and seeing the leader of the mean street posse show up.

I was going to make this thread. I was watching golf with my wife and kids and I was like damn woman that is Shane.

Was a cool moment.

Wow, I seriously didn't realize people actually watch golf.Very cool.

He shoulda climbed up in a tree and dropped a senton on someone.

I saw him. I was thinking "that can't be him, maybe it's Rory's uncle or something and he just looks like Shane" but yes it was Shane.

He looked genuinely happy for Rory.

Beezulbubba - Wow, I seriously didn't realize people actually watch golf.Very cool.

Yeah, Tiger Woods became the richest athlete on the planet by not having anyone watch golf.

jjj2121 - 
Beezulbubba - Wow, I seriously didn't realize people actually watch golf.Very cool.

Yeah, Tiger Woods became the richest athlete on the planet by not having anyone watch golf.

Yep, some shit is just unexplainable. But at least tiger is understandable. He is part of a generation that came a generation after the civil rights movement. Talented, charismatic individuals that broke down walls in some of the few remaining institutions that were considered "white and rich" territory. SO like Tiger in golf, and the Williams sisters in tennis, and Barack Obama in politics, they not only made their way into it, they clearly dominated their respective genres well ahead most of their contemporaries. In wrestling terms they were Hulkamania or the NWO. A new force of minority power in places where they were normally outsiders, and rose against the world to dominate their scene like few others before them.

Do I watch golf or tennis? No. But I did enjoy watching Tiger and Venus and Serena, and especially love it when I caught biographical tv shows and got to see the filthy Compton courts where the Williams sisters paid their dues in practice or got to see Tiger win in country clubs he'd have a rough time getting a membership in.

So do people watch golf? Yeah, I guess so, but I think more people watched Tiger for his ethnic barrier-breaking social statement then watched for the few dozen other guys behind him in the standings.

He was at the Masters too as he represents the Masters champion also. Shane is doing very well right now.

Very few sports that I won't watch except racing

No prob. Not many sports I watch unless it involves people beating on each other.

Wonder if he will ever come back to WWE to do an angle? Considering the crazy spots he used to do in all his matches one would think he has a passion and enjoys being in the ring. Shane McMahon returning for a month long angle and match would be money.

He was in line to take over for Vince, but he knew Vince would never step down and he wanted to do things on his own.

Love Shane. Great that he was confident enough to step away from the WWE. Phone Post

Here comes the mooonnnnnneeeeey! Phone Post

Well, it's better that he's gone. Can't wait till HHH and syphilis take over. katie Vic RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!