SHANE RICE VICTORIOUS-PANAMS BROWN

sasci, i forgot to mention, i believe shane has been training a lot at RAW training centre for mma/wrestling/boxing etc.

Rickson Gracie... Ricco Chiaparelli... Frank Trigg...

I could think of worse training partners..... :)

congratulations

Congrats fag.

Shane your awesome man, doesn't surprise me a bit you got gold. Good luck in the future man!

Shane, congradulations on both your promotion to brown belt and winning the Pan-Ams. Two amazing accomplishments!! Well done.

That's an amazing achievement, congrats!

Once again, Congrats.

Congrats

thanks for the posts gentlemen.

got some more details on the matches,

There were 12 guys in the division, the largest weight division of the brown belts.

Shane had 3 matches and won them all on points.

That was somewhat disappointing for shane, but they all pulled guard on him and played a very tight game.

It appears Shane had his opponents on the run for much of each match. In the final he got a foot lock late in the match and popped the guys foot badly but he rolled out of bounds and the referee stopped it.

Shane did not have a single point scored against him in the entire tournament.

Congrats!

Holy Smokin'....congrats Shane.

TTT

Looking forward to seeing you in Quebec City Shane.

BigRed01 told me about your training. Sounds crazy.

Wow!! thanks for all the support guys. Its been crasy these last few weeks with getting my belt and winning the Pan Ams. There are alot of guys from brazil and Japan at the school training right now who were here for the Pan Ams,So I've been really bussy teaching and haven't really had a chance to think about the win. And now I am getting ready for my fight at TKO. But all I can say is that the guys I fought were really tough but when Rickson is in you corner the last thing on your mind is losing. I would also like to congradulate the rest of my team we only had nine guys compete this year but everyone got a medal. 6 gold,2 silver,1 bronze.

Thanks again guys see you all in Quebec city.

Chow Shane

ttt

TTT

Chow Chow Chow

dude, bro, dude

ttt