Shannon sign the dotted line!

"I haven't seen you fight Jon, I wish you luck b/c Shannon beat Reggie Cardiel under a similar circumstance and he has lots of ring experience, not to be overlooked that's for sure, especially if you are going to give him motivation like this. "

"He's a daisy if he does..."

"If you lose, you realize you should never come back here right? "

Actually, thats one of the stipulations of the fight. Kirik has been made aware, and he has agreed to enforce it. The loser leaves.

Shannon just fought this weekend on a card in Oklahoma for a promotion called C3. he fought a guy with an 0-0 record. You didn't read that wrong the guy he fought had ZERO fights.

Who won and at what weight was it?

Man, I want Jon to win this fight bad. Not only because he has man-ed up, but because he is a great poster and I'd hate to see him have to leave.

This is freaking hilarious, Shannon truly has no out.

Bout# 5

Shannon Ritch defeats Jasper Lockett by Submission (Triangle Choke) - 2:01 RD 1

Not sure on the weight but it wouldn't be too hard to find out.

205#

I guess Shannon was a replacement.

Shannon fought a guy who made his MMA debut but for the last Unleashed show Armando Garcia told Vernon White he could not fight a guy with over 20 professional MMA fights because he "lacked the experience" Vernon had. Weird.

205lbs. Ryan "The Hunter" Lopez, professional bounty hunter from Edmond (OK) 4-3 vs. Jasper Lockett, NAIA All American wrestler from Missouri Valley College (KS) 0-0,

Was the original bout

^ Oh shit I better re-think this...

And thanks for the kind words CJJScout.

This is what I was asking Mouth about a few weeks ago about it being all set. I guess it isn't.

zips up pants

Guy has over 100 fights and he's fighting a guy thats NEVER fought MMA before. Just another reason to pound the piss outta this guy. That promoter should be fucking shot too.

tt

ttt

I feel Shannon won't be making any appearances on this thread anytime soon.

Ms.Info,you win an all access pass to HybridJons locker room May 30th...

ttt

ttt for Jon!

TTT

TTT