Shannon sign the dotted line!

Well he stated that he accepted the fight, he told the promter it was on via E-mail and phone conversation, told the entire UG he was gonna do it (after all, HE called me out), and agreed to the terms including loser leaving the UG. He was told that the contract should be signed and in the promoters hand by the 30th of March and he's had it since March 25th. I belive we may need Mr. Jenness to enforce the "loser" leave clause. TTT

I wonder if he'll tap while the pen is still in his hand?

TTT for a response!

Still loving this.

ttt

ttt

Great flip to POUND THE S%IT out of the guy move. Hope contract gets signed and you get a win.

Maybe he's just having trouble logging on to the new site. It is pretty complicated. Plus, maybe all of his pens are out of ink.

This has got way out of hand-
I did agree to fight HYBIRD JON- but...The contract was sent stated I had to pay my way and my cornermans way to go fight for 1500 all or nothing match against a scrub, actually there is NO WAY IN HELL I would sign that. So there will be no Shannon vs HYBIRD- sorry JON but it is way not worth it- I am a professional MMA Fighter, I do not cover my own travel. PS- I am fighting in Romania April 18th, and I am training at the LIONS DEN AZ now- so you will for sure see a different fighter. Best wishes anyway!

WEAK!

Are you kidding me? After all the jawing and this is the answer?

We need to take a UG collection and get more money for this fight to happen.

i think we need a "is Shannon Ritch scared poll"

I hope this gets worked out. 

ShannonRitch
so you will for sure see a different fighter.

LOL

TTT

jon,

why make a BS contract? You knew he wouldnt sign that piece of crap.

ShannonRitch - This has got way out of hand-
I did agree to fight HYBIRD JON- but...The contract was sent stated I had to pay my way and my cornermans way to go fight for 1500 all or nothing match against a scrub, actually there is NO WAY IN HELL I would sign that. So there will be no Shannon vs HYBIRD- sorry JON but it is way not worth it- I am a professional MMA Fighter, I do not cover my own travel. PS- I am fighting in Romania April 18th, and I am training at the LIONS DEN AZ now- so you will for sure see a different fighter. Best wishes anyway!

BUMP

Forget about it!!!! Fight somebody else WORTH fighting!!

"I agree..the promoter should put up the $$ for travel. Shannon, in this one instance, does have a valid point. You have ignored this user. "

He would of been reimbursed when he was picked up at the airport. It was too make sure he showed up. He has a history of No-showing. Besides he originally agreed to it. He just used it as an excuse to dick tuck. As usual.