Shaolin Seminar at KATA

You tell him Rick!!!!!!!

Rick has a point. However,out of there 5 matches that one time....

forget who can beat who .. both guys can teach you a lot..

good point sasaki! how U doin?

TTT

Sylvio Behring

SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE! CONTACT SCOTT SCHILLIN ASAP!!!

TTTT

TTTT

I can't believe this isn't sold out. Whats wrong with you people!

BJJ isn't a priority for the majority of studends at KATA. Unfortunatley the BJJ class there is in the minority, the people there who take MT, Savate, JKD aren't interested. Plus I suspect the Shoalin seminar was not pushed hard to those students.

Jason, what's da deal? Is the seminar still on? Is the club even open?

ttt

KashK, do you know if Shaolin is still coming down for the private at 5pm? I was supposed to hook up with Joey, Omar and Linda. Thanks.

Gil, Scott phoned me last night and said tonight's portion of the seminar is cancelled. He needs 15 people minimun and he only had 5. However, 10 people are signed up for Thursday so if he gets five more its on.

As far as I know the club is open, I will probably head down tonight for the JKD class. I'm going to call to make sure though.

Damn you're right, we're pathetic.

I guess my private is also cancelled...haven't heard from anyone as I have also tried calling the club and got no response. TF is going on!!?

Gil, I have no clue. I too have been calling but no one is answering. Its funny because KATA phoned me on Sunday I think and said that classes were cancelled Monday and Tuesday. So naturally I assumed people would be there today, I'm highly confused.

email me at kashkbjj@hotmail.com I'll book all the private lessons up on thursday.

Jason,

I just talked to Omar and he went by the club. So yes they are open today for class. You know where it is right (Tomken/Eglinton)

Josh,

I can't make it tomorrow. I think Omar was gonna call you for alternate times. When is Shaolin headed home?

Thanks.

Gil,

Cool, I can't wait to see the new place. I'll pull the map from their site.

he is off friday morning.