Shaq and Sir Charles talk MMA

Not sure Shaq was even joking at the end. He has a purple belt in BJJ.

I know they're each legit fans of combat sports. Maybe Shaq does bjj so he can work off his back if Chuck double legs him again? Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

"I'm gonna smack that gloss off your lips...." Something few people would say to Sir Charles.

Lol that was a pretty funny video. Barkely and shaq are great. Both mma fans as well Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Sub Phone Post 3.0

What does sub mean?

teamquestnorth - Lol that was a pretty funny video. Barkely and shaq are great. Both mma fans as well Phone Post 3.0

I do love me some shaq, but he has ruined inside the nba.

Ernie basically has to set him up like he's retarded, backing him up in everything he says, and he always reads things completely off the sheet.

Then his segments take away from segments they would usually have for chuck, a better analyst, and a much funnier guy as well.

"Look at this move Dana White" LMAO!!

I watched this live on TNT and the first thing I thought was "I wonder if the UG is watching this too" lol.

Ttt

Ive watched this video like 10 times.

Funniest video ive seen in quite awhile. Shaq was all business after barkely said hed pull his big ol head down lol Phone Post 3.0

theDude81 -

What does sub mean?
Submission Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious vid. Love both these guys. Phone Post 3.0

theDude81 - 

What does sub mean?

Shaq used to post here Phone Post 3.0

theDude81 -

What does sub mean?
Sub-normal

Ug is full of them Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Shaq used to post here Phone Post 3.0
Do did Charles. Phone Post 3.0

Wow that was funny. I wonder if at the end there that Shaq was actually pissed. Phone Post 3.0

The ending made me a little O_O eyed ...but still great video hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Awesome vid!

lol Those are some great personalities. Good show.