So Phone Post 3.0

Thass juss turrible Phone Post 3.0

wasabi -
wasabi -
Bobby Lupo - Shaq used to post here Phone Post 3.0
Do did Charles. Phone Post 3.0
So Phone Post 3.0
He still does Phone Post 3.0

Shaq's was just hatin on Charles because he stacks paper to the ceiling, and rides on 24-inch chrome Phone Post 3.0

Charles would need to trane a year or two before taking on Shaq.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

the CREamcatcher -
Lmao so this beef might be legit Phone Post 3.0

They were going at it again tonight on Inside the NBA

NICK MANNING - They were going at it again tonight on Inside the NBA
I guess im going to have to start watching the playoffs. This shit cracks me up Phone Post 3.0

I can't stand Inside the NBA... It's like listening to a few guys at a barber shop talking about the games. It's the "Yo MTV Raps" for basketball. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
teamquestnorth - Lol that was a pretty funny video. Barkely and shaq are great. Both mma fans as well Phone Post 3.0

I do love me some shaq, but he has ruined inside the nba.

Ernie basically has to set him up like he's retarded, backing him up in everything he says, and he always reads things completely off the sheet.

Then his segments take away from segments they would usually have for chuck, a better analyst, and a much funnier guy as well.

Inside the NBA is pretty damn great, but yeah, I agree that Shaq sometimes dominates the conversation too much. A little more Charles and a little less Shaq would make the show even better.

awesome exchange.

Lol @ "Don't make me go Jon Jones on you!"

the CREamcatcher - 
teamquestnorth - 
NICK MANNING - They were going at it again tonight on Inside the NBA
I guess im going to have to start watching the playoffs. This shit cracks me up Phone Post 3.0

Inside the NBA is more entertaining than the actual games.

It's one of the best shows on TV..EVER

This. I don't get to sleep until about 3 AM everyday so I always get to watch it.

Nothing is off limits with those guys. Last night, Shaq told Barkley "Remember that time you kissed Dick in the mouth?" (referring to referee Dick Bavetta) and they all just fucking lost it.