Shaq goin' to Dallas?

I was watching the NBA DRAFT Preshow yesterday, according to Tolbert, Stephen A. Smith and the black dude with the retarded eye?(stuart scott)

Anyways, they said that there's a great possibility that Shaq may end up in Dallas in a trade that will involve Nowitski and Nash. What do you guys think?

With Payton staying, who would get the start PG?

Did you guys notice that whenever Stuart Scott interviews someone face to face, they never look him in the eyes for more than a second? They tend to look down or elsewhere! LOLOL FIRE STUART SCOTT! His eye gives me nightmares!!!

"Anyways, they said that there's a great possibility that Shaq may end up in Dallas in a trade that will involve Nowitski and Nash. What do you guys think?"

I think they're wrong.

LMMFAO @ Slick!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone catch that show Dreamjob on ESPN? They had this hippy looking dude on the show, and one of the first things the judges tell him is how his look is too distracting blah blah blah. Me and my wife just looked at each other and started laughing our asses off. Why you ask?? B/c fucking Eyeball happened to be the host of the show. What could be more distracting than the freaking lazy eye?

The eye....ughhh....its disgusting...check it out on todays draft