Shaq v De La Hoya video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-qFfN3IPvQ

yawn

Lame.

Shaq is literally the worlds largest attention whore it was only a matter of time until he had his own show, attention whore seems to be the only qualification needed for TV now.

NoPlacebo - attention whore seems to be the only qualification needed for TV now.

If that were true there's be about 2 dozen more shows featuring jackassholes from the UG.

The Messiah - "Shaq is literally the worlds largest attention whore it was only a matter of time until he had his own show, attention whore seems to be the only qualification needed for TV now."

Millionaire athlete that likes to have fun, never gets arrested, trains mma and one of the best centers of all time.

geez what a horrible thug and attention whore.

What do you do for work btw NoPlacebo?

You need not be so sensitive. I never said he was a thug or anything remotely like that. I'm a fan of his basketball career and Shaq is hilarious but his love for the spotlight seems really obvious especially anytime a new center is getting attention and I said literally because at 7'1" 300+ lbs can you think of a larger person who loves attention as much as Shaq?

Bob Sapp is close but Shaq is still much larger. Has Hong Man attempted film and music careers in Japane? He might dethrone Shaq if so.

I must say, I love this show. I don't care that he is an attention whore. He's a good guy. Now if you complained about the TO Show I'd agree with you 100%.

He looked pretty good boxing against Oscar, as did he playing QB vs. Big Ben and playing volleyball with those two girls. You know, considering he's seven feet tall, well over 300 pounds and he's had back and leg injuries throughout his career.

its tim sylvia

The Destroyer88 - I must say, I love this show. I don't care that he is an attention whore. He's a good guy. Now if you complained about the TO Show I'd agree with you 100%.He looked pretty good boxing against Oscar, as did he playing QB vs. Big Ben and playing volleyball with those two girls. You know, considering he's seven feet tall, well over 300 pounds and he's had back and leg injuries throughout his career.

I don't doubt that Shaq could have a great career in just about any sport of his choosing if he was younger and healthy. In a league of freakish athletes he's still on another level above most. Even other guys around his size just cannot match his strength and no one his size moves as well as he does. He's a monster. I hope he does MMA sometime but he's making way too much money right now to risk it.

Shaq is cool and I enjoy the show.

You can tell De La Hoya is putting about 50 percent into his punches.

jjj2121 - You can tell De La Hoya is putting about 50 percent into his punches.

And Shaq is only putting about 10% into his punches. Imagine if he took a fight with Oscar!

"Millionaire athlete that likes to have fun, never gets arrested, trains mma and one of the best centers of all time."

..and also a piece of shit for stealing the entire Shaq vs idea from Steve Nash (who now gets financially compensated as well has his name listed as an executive producer)

Shaq vs timmy

wheeels - "Millionaire athlete that likes to have fun, never gets arrested, trains mma and one of the best centers of all time."

..and also a piece of shit for stealing the entire Shaq vs idea from Steve Nash (who now gets financially compensated as well has his name listed as an executive producer)

True, but think about it. Who would actually watch a tv show with Steve Nash, well besides Canadians? He is no where near as well known as Shaq is. People who don't even watch basketball know who the guy is.

I would rather watch Nash than Shaq. I think he would actually be able to compete against a lot of these athletes. Other than being HUGE, Shaq has very little athleticism.

LiftStrong - I would rather watch Nash than Shaq. I think he would actually be able to compete against a lot of these athletes. Other than being HUGE, Shaq has very little athleticism.

but Shaq has personality.

Nash is such an overwhelming douchebag...I met him in college, when he wasn't even big time yet. You'll be hard pressed to find somebody who is as arrogant and self-satisfied as Nash.

Then again...that was a while ago...maybe he's matured since then....

lol @ the dude who thinks Shaq is not an athlete

how many 300 lbers you met that can move, let alone like he does now.  and thats not even considering his prime where he was even more powerful and quicker.

The Destroyer88 - 
jjj2121 - You can tell De La Hoya is putting about 50 percent into his punches.

And Shaq is only putting about 10% into his punches. Imagine if he took a fight with Oscar!

Oscar would KO him within a minute.