Shaq v De La Hoya video

Rali - 
The Destroyer88 - 
jjj2121 - You can tell De La Hoya is putting about 50 percent into his punches.

And Shaq is only putting about 10% into his punches. Imagine if he took a fight with Oscar!

Oscar would KO him within a minute.

...uuhhh...NO

Rali - 
The Destroyer88 - 

And Shaq is only putting about 10% into his punches. Imagine if he took a fight with Oscar!

If he could reach that high while keeping all of his power.

And lol at Shaq not being an athlete. If anything this show is proving that he is an athlete But the people who have been watching him since the early 90's already know this.

"Shaq is a dirtbag that is hated by every team he ever played for."

Ummmm, no. The only team you could even make an argument for is Phoenix. Orlando loves him, everybody outside of Kobe in LA loves him, everybody besides Pat Riley in Miami loves him.

ultimoplata - 
Rali - 
The Destroyer88 - 

...uuhhh...NO

You've never been in the ring with a pro boxer before. He would fold Shaq like a paper cup.

Rali - 
ultimoplata - 
Rali - 
The Destroyer88 - 

...uuhhh...NO

You've never been in the ring with a pro boxer before. He would fold Shaq like a paper cup.

...actually I have on many occasions.Pro boxer doesn't equal KO power.De La Hoya is not a power puncher,especially not with the height and angel issues in punching upwards at a 7 footer.The physics are not on the Golden Boys side.

The De La Hoya episode is on tonight. 

it's on NOW

Boxing jumped the shark

Shaq's punches looked a lot better than that one time he tried to sucker punch Brad Miller.

lol at some of the fags on this thread

"shaq is not an athlete"

says the nerd posting from his basement, or the weekend warrior who hits the local "mma dojo" twice a week and gets choked out but it's okay because he's not trying for real (because if he did he would own everyone)

"de la hoya would KO shaq in a minute"

De la hoya is literally half his weight and size. if shaq fights upright de la hoya has big trouble connecting anywhere but the midsection. and if you think shaq can't generate some power on a hook to hurt oscar you are an idiot

lol go watch Bob Sapp beat Hoost if you think size doesn't matter. Sapp fuckin sucks and he beats Hoost due to sheer tard size and strength

nah man... Sapp has legit skill and tecnique.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/bobsapp/01.jpg

Good to see Richard Steele as the third man in the ring

They said Oscar was 159 and a half. He looked about 170-175.

Most of you with negative opinions of Shaq are judging him without knowing anything about him personally. As well, I'm sure your opinions of him keep him awake at night.

That said, I've met him and had the opportunity to sit cage side with him for about 3 hours at a local MMA event. He was humble, funny, very nice and super easy to talk to. And, he took pictures with every person that asked for one (about 70 people). He was great to his fans.

As for him attention whoring and getting his own show... let's not forget that what he's doing is also giving some great exposure to other sports and their top athletes. Extra tv exposure for them is great. Plus, I think Shaq is just having fun. How many people who are fans of specific sports would give to compete, for fun, against that sports best athlete(s)? Shaq is getting the chance to do that and we get to watch it. Pretty cool, imo.

LiftStrong - I would rather watch Nash than Shaq. I think he would actually be able to compete against a lot of these athletes. Other than being HUGE, Shaq has very little athleticism.

Would Nash be a better QB than Shaq was? Doubtful
Would Nash hit more home runs than Shaq? Nope
Would Nash do better "sparring" against Oscar? No

And Shaq's size is really a hindrance to being such a good athlete. Look at Greg Oden or Yao Ming, most big men can't stay healthy. Shaq being so big but still competing against these world-class athletes is impressive.

MrNutty - 
LiftStrong - I would rather watch Nash than Shaq. I think he would actually be able to compete against a lot of these athletes. Other than being HUGE, Shaq has very little athleticism.

Would Nash be a better QB than Shaq was? Doubtful
Would Nash hit more home runs than Shaq? Nope
Would Nash do better "sparring" against Oscar? No

And Shaq's size is really a hindrance to being such a good athlete. Look at Greg Oden or Yao Ming, most big men can't stay healthy. Shaq being so big but still competing against these world-class athletes is impressive.

are u kidding me ? Nash is a point guard and can pass and see the floor great U really think Shaq would be a better QB ?

Jesus...If that shit wasn't staged Shaq wouldn't have landed a punch. 

wheeels - "Millionaire athlete that likes to have fun, never gets arrested, trains mma and one of the best centers of all time."

..and also a piece of shit for stealing the entire Shaq vs idea from Steve Nash (who now gets financially compensated as well has his name listed as an executive producer)

Nash is probably getting much more money this way. Who the fuck would watch Steve Nash VS? What channel would even have that show? Surely not ABC.

I don't think it was staged. I think they actually let loose a couple of times. In a real 12 round/3 minute per round fight that De La Hoya took seriously and trained for, he would have moved around the ring more, tired Shaq out, and then had his way with him from about round 5 on. He didn't train at all for this, was giving up 100+ pounds and 16 inches in height to a pretty good athlete. And it was only four 2 minute rounds and then one 1 minute round. Shaq kept him on the end of a LONG jab and then muscled him into the ropes if Oscar got inside. Pretty good strategy for someone who was totally outskilled as far as boxing.

And did you see Shaq spar with Oliver McCall earlier in the show? McCall came at him and tagged him right away and Shaq got pissed and actually lit McCall up a few times.

FERA BRABA - Most of you with negative opinions of Shaq are judging him without knowing anything about him personally. As well, I'm sure your opinions of him keep him awake at night.

That said, I've met him and had the opportunity to sit cage side with him for about 3 hours at a local MMA event. He was humble, funny, very nice and super easy to talk to. And, he took pictures with every person that asked for one (about 70 people). He was great to his fans.

As for him attention whoring and getting his own show... let's not forget that what he's doing is also giving some great exposure to other sports and their top athletes. Extra tv exposure for them is great. Plus, I think Shaq is just having fun. How many people who are fans of specific sports would give to compete, for fun, against that sports best athlete(s)? Shaq is getting the chance to do that and we get to watch it. Pretty cool, imo.
Good post.

The Messiah - "Shaq is literally the worlds largest attention whore it was only a matter of time until he had his own show, attention whore seems to be the only qualification needed for TV now."

Millionaire athlete that likes to have fun, never gets arrested, trains mma and one of the best centers of all time.

geez what a horrible thug and attention whore.

What do you do for work btw NoPlacebo?

truth...bans for all who talk shit about shaq