Sharia in Delaware: Senate Opens w/ Islamic Prayer

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/sharia-delaware-state-senate-opens-muslim-prayer-imam-picks-nose-pledge-allegiance-video/

The State Senate in Delaware opened with an Islamic prayer recently and instead of the Imam participating in the Pledge of Allegiance with his hand over his heart, he decided it was a good time to pick his nose.

This Imam is giving a prayer in Arabic which nobody in the room understands (save for Muslims) and that is the point. He is pushing for Islamic supremacy. He is praying for ‘Allah’ to bring Sharia law to the U.S. while the idiot liberals in the room bow their heads in prayer.

This isn’t the first time we have documented this type of civilization jihad here at TGP. The Imam who prayed at the Washington National Cathedral in D.C. while President Trump sat in attendance after his inaugurationcursed Christians and Jews in Arabic with the opening prayer. This is standard operating procedure.

Watch the video provided by patriots at Understanding the Threat:

disgusting.

TTT

TryhardNobody -

I'll allahu it

Good post. 

cucks of the highest order. yay libs!!!!

Delaware is an absolute shithole now.  This goes part and parcel with the state drifting further and further left.

Delaware senator's anti-Muslim comments draw rebuke

Comments that state Sen. Dave Lawson, R-Marydel, made about Islam on the floor of the chamber Wednesday led to a rare rebuke from the chamber's chief member and sparked a brief but fierce discussion about religious freedom.

"We just heard from the Quran, which calls for our very demise," Lawson said after a Muslim duo gave the invocation, including a passage from their holy text. "I fought for this country, not to be damned by someone that comes in here and prays to their God for our demise. I think that's despicable."

Lawson served in the Air Force and did a tour in Vietnam. He addressed his colleagues on the floor of the Senate.

Tarek Ewis, imam of the Masjid Isa Ibn-e-Maryam mosque in Newark, and Naveed Baqir, executive director of the Delaware Council on Global and Muslim Affairs, were invited to give the Senate invocation.

Lawson and Sen. Colin Bonini, R-Dover South, stepped out of the chamber for the prayer. They re-entered when the speakers had finished, and Lawson gave a brief speech, saying he "took great exception" to the reading from the Quran.

After Lawson's comments, the Senate proceeded as normal, debating and passing several bills. But before the chamber adjourned later in the evening, President Pro Tempore David McBride, D-New Castle, halted, saying he felt "there is complicity in remaining silent."

"I have never been of the mind to censure the words of other members, but I also believe deeply that words have consequences," McBride said, reading aloud from a statement. "To criticize the sacred prayer of another religion from the floor of the Senate strikes me as antithetical to everything we ought to stand for as lawmakers."

McBride went on to say that Muslims serve in the military and as police and are doctors, professors and teachers.

"I am personally offended that our guests from the Muslim community and anyone else here in the chamber today would feel anything less than welcomed with opened arms," McBride said. "And for our guests today to be branded as anti-American when our First Amendment of our country’s Constitution explicitly guarantees the freedom of religion is both ironic and deeply sad to me."

McBride said he was "hopeful we can move past this sad chapter in the body's history."

Afterward, Lawson said he thought McBride was "ignorant to what's going on."

He said the Quran includes passages about killing "infidels" and pointed to some majority-Muslim countries that restrict women's rights and persecute Christians, among other evils.

"Their belief flies in the face of our Constitution," Lawson said afterward. "This is not our Bible, we should not be allowing them to pray from that book in our house, just as I do not believe I would be allowed to pray from my Bible in their house."

Baqir called Lawson's comments "textbook Islamaphobia."

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/04/05/senator-muslim/100099642/

This has been the Islamic plan from the get-go. A multi-generational trickle up rise in power to fulfill the desire of a worldwide caliphate.

They can't defeat America with might, so they are using Hijrah an Taqiyyah to it. It starts with migration (hijra) - populate the country as much as possible. Form a Trojan Camel. Next forge allies: use taqiyah ("holy" permission to lie if it helps spread Islam) to look like a victim and let a gullible portion of the population become your defender. Libtards are the vanguard of defenders - they pander, kowtow, appease and borderline worship Muslims. They'll even commit violence in their name. (Read a headline about protesters)

Their heads are buried in the sand.

While they continue to spill out of the Trojan Camel, they start to rise in power. First menial jobs, than trades. Continue to manipulate liberals, continue to pour in, continue to get better jobs. Once they can, they enter local politics - city council for example.

This is what we're seeing in the OP and across America. Eventually they'll reach higher positions. Within a few generations we'll have a Muslim president and America will eventually become part of the caliphate. All made possible by the vanguard of asshole liberals with their heads buried in the sand.

Trump winning fucked up Obama's desire to help form the worldwide theocracy. Trump is trying to stop the people pouting out of the Trojan Camel to cut our throats when we least expect it.

ALL Muslims want a worldwide theocracy. They can't be successful without the help of their enablers, liberals. Muslims AND Liberals both want one thing: destruction of America, especially the government and the white man.

BOTH need to be fought or we'll all be in a caliphate run by hateful, intolerant, bigoted, time traveling assholes.

fucking ridiculous

wake the fuck up america

crazydave - 

wake the fuck up america

No America. Liberals.

ausgepicht -
crazydave - 

wake the fuck up america

No America. Liberals.
^^^^^^

Wait don't you guys believe in freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? Isn't that in our constitution?

"Seperate church and state!!!" - libs

"wait, Islam is cool tho" - also libs

THP - Wait don't you guys believe in freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? Isn't that in our constitution?

The point:

Your head:

Oblivious.

We're discussing the Muslim desire to form a worldwide theocracy.

Freedom of religion applies to practicing it. Nowhere in the constitution does it say anything about religion in politics. In fact, I'm surprised you never heard of separation of church and state.

Allow me:

"Separation of church and state" is a phrase used by Thomas Jefferson and others expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

They have executed this plan in countries across the world. This insane, barbaric "religion' is the fastest growing religion in the world. It takes over and ,at the least, keeps people from employment unless they convert and ,at worst, kills those who don't convert.

ausgepicht - This has been the Islamic plan from the get-go. A multi-generational trickle up rise in power to fulfill the desire of a worldwide caliphate.

They can't defeat America with might, so they are using Hijrah an Taqiyyah to it. It starts with migration (hijra) - populate the country as much as possible. Form a Trojan Camel. Next forge allies: use taqiyah ("holy" permission to lie if it helps spread Islam) to look like a victim and let a gullible portion of the population become your defender. Libtards are the vanguard of defenders - they pander, kowtow, appease and borderline worship Muslims. They'll even commit violence in their name. (Read a headline about protesters)

While they continue to spill out of the Trojan Camel, they start to rise in power. First menial jobs, than trades. Continue to manipulate liberals, continue to pour in, continue to get better jobs. Once they can, they enter local politics - city council for example.

This is what we're seeing in the OP and across America. Eventually they'll reach higher positions. Within a few generations we'll have a Muslim president and America will eventually become part of the caliphate. All made possible by the vanguard of asshole liberals with their heads buried in the sand.

Trump winning fucked up Obama's desire to help form the worldwide theocracy. Trump is trying to stop the people pouting out of the Trojan Camel to cut our throats when we least expect it.

ALL Muslims want a worldwide theocracy. They can't be successful without the help of their enablers, liberals. Muslims AND Liberals both want one thing: destruction of America, especially the government and the white man.

BOTH need to be fought or we'll all be in a caliphate run by hateful, intolerant, bigoted, time traveling assholes.

Nice to see you post something of substance, very well said.  The lefty loonies will not be able to look past thier own biases to see the wisdom here.

disbeliever - 
Dashabox -
ausgepicht - This has been the Islamic plan from the get-go. A multi-generational trickle up rise in power to fulfill the desire of a worldwide caliphate.

Nice to see you post something of substance, very well said.  The lefty loonies will not be able to look past thier own biases to see the wisdom here.

I honestly didn't buy into this theory, and dismissed it as conspiracy theory. Then when you look at countries where Muslims immigrate, there seems to be a tipping point, where once the percentage of them reaches a certain threshold things go down hill. You see it in European countries now. 

That isn't a knock on all Muslims, but I think it either shows you there is something about a larger plan, or that the so called "moderate" ones really are not so moderate.

There is precedence too. Look at Rome - went from polytheistic and pagan to a Christian empire. Now thousands of years later, not only mostly Christian, but we have Vatican City in the heart of it.

Islam is trying to do the same thing with Western Europe, America, and Canada.

Things is that they aren't even denying it or trying to keep it secret. Liberals just don't care, because they ALSO want to see America fall - they hate the government, law enforcement, the flag, capitalism. etc.

Ben Shapiro makes the comparison better.

How many of yall live in or around DE? Well I do and from the people I have spoken with they do, do christian prayers in there from time to time aswell.

So I dont see the issue here. If it was up to me, no one would have any of that stuff of any religion going on in a state building, but since they allow christians to do it, then everyone must do it.