Shark Fight 3 results?

Anyone have the results from last night's event? Thanks.

ttt

The event will up later today on Paulbuentello.com. I'm not sure who most of the fighters were but ask away and I'll see if I remember.

Big Head Eric Davila beat Shannon the Cannon with a north/south choke (They called it a triangle but it looked like a N/S to me) in like 2 minutes.  

Ryan Lopez hurt himself warming up and didn't fight

Chelsea something beat some ginger chick via triangle

Kyle Bracey (Paul Jones) beat Sean Ward in UD after both gassed in the first round

Douglas Frey beat Rolondo Lorenty somehow, strikes I think

Joel Traves beat Aaron Garcia by TKO (I think)

Was Abel Vargas the guy who got the KO by knees?

Somebody got heelhooked, I can't remember who.  

Paul Buentello beat a giant burrito via jawlock in 0:49 

Sounds good to me CW.

Shannon lost?

WORK!

fabes - Shannon lost?

WORK!

Not a work!  Big Head is pretty good.  Shannon was pointing to his jaw and ear in the ring so maybe either he ate a punch beforehand or the choke was more on his chin.  That's a good possibility, that happened to me where my jaw took the pressure of a choke and something popped and it felt like my ear was leaking molten hot mag-ma.  I still have TMJ and this was a dozen years ago.  

Must have been that extra five lbs Davila was over.

I was kidding my fren.

Fabes, Sharkfights needs your crew. I'm about to have Team Tolerence signed and with Team Fabes I see us taking over the MMA scene in Tx.

Golden Boy - Must have been that extra five lbs Davila was over.

Oh snap!  I wasn't aware of that.  Does he not get the belt then?   I wasn't paying much attention when it was over.

Golden Boy - Fabes, Sharkfights needs your crew. I'm about to have Team Tolerence signed and with Team Fabes I see us taking over the MMA scene in Tx.

I think Sifu Sutton and I can work something out!

Yup BIG HEAD got me, north south choke...popped my jaw for sure, had to tap before i went out...sorry for not lasting longer, if anyone saw the weigh in they know i was in shape! 10 weeks to prepare for this fight. I cut from 196 to 168...Big Head came in 5 pounds over. NO TITLE for him. If i would of won they would of gave me the belt. So now I am still #1 contender for the 170 pound title. I think Big Head has to fight at 185 now, he hasnt made 170 on two attempts.

Eric was a class act! it was an honor to fight him, it was for sure his night. I wish him the best in what ever he decides to fight at.

SHARKFIGHTS was a great show! alot of good action!

ESPN the MAGAZINE was there! you can read all about it in the April edition!

Best wishes,
Shannon "The Cannon"

Golden Boy- no more Beer for you....lol

ShannonRitch - Golden Boy- no more Beer for you....lol

You guys need to quit buying me drinks then. Good seeing you again.

crescentwrench - 
Golden Boy - Must have been that extra five lbs Davila was over.

Oh snap!  I wasn't aware of that.  Does he not get the belt then?   I wasn't paying much attention when it was over.

Yeah, Eric pointed over to Paul and said he want to be where Paul is at in this sport. Paul (while doing commentary) said you need to make weight first. ;)

That sucks about the jaw, I hope it's a minor thing.  I get to see some DDS in the near future if I want to continue eating solid foods by the time I'm 50.  

PS:  Someone make sure to let people on the mic know that if he is going to tell a touching story about a 7 year old boy fighting cancer that he should NOT later come out and begin a speech with "I'm sorry to report some bad news...."  the bad news was Lopez's injury but still.  Don't do that.