Shark Week is awful

That's right I said it. It's easily the the most overrated thing of the year(including UT football).

They act like it's such a big deal and it's not. It's just a bunch of dorks that think they are badasses for filming a shark. Pftt please.......

-Pretty Boy Drama

Eat a dick

- Isaac298

I would rather have IDH back... Phone Post

Used to be interesting. Now they act like they're the coolest fucking thing around. Shark week talk show? Gtfo! Phone Post

JustMidge - 

I would rather have IDH back... Phone Post

I normally find your posts annoying but I have to agree with this.  For the most part it's the same 5 highlights of sharks from different angles for a week.  I did get a chuckle from Mark Cuban being on the talk show because he's one on the sharks on Shark Tank.

-Yo mama

there was a terrible reality tv show on yesterday, some fat asses were doing research in a shark cage with a lot of fake drama

TheGilbs - 

Used to be interesting. Now they act like they're the coolest fucking thing around. Shark week talk show? Gtfo! Phone Post

I know, right? This is exactly what i'm talking about.

-Pretty Boy Drama

I was at bar last night and national geographic channel was on. Is discovery and nat geo owned by same ppl or rivals? Cause nat geo had "shark fest" going on all week. Phone Post

Shark week was great when I was a kid. But now discovery is TMZ for animals. Phone Post

Shark week = a bunch of docs about sharks jumping out of water to eat a seal in South Africa / Mexico.

All the docs tell you is they don't know shit about sharks, but they are scary! Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -

Phone Post 3.0

TEX4N - 
Death and Taxes -

Phone Post 3.0

VTFU

TEX4N -
Death and Taxes -

Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post

Sharknado was the apex. No need for Shark Week anymore.

Shark week used to be AWESOME, go watch some of the older seasons.

Discovery programming as a whole is shit now. Phone Post