Phone Post 3.0

Voted up. That's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

lol thats funny

Love this. Phone Post 3.0

shark bait

Slickflow - Voted up. That's awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Hit you back, found this on Facebook! Haha Phone Post 3.0

Bluebelts on the other hand...

HaHa love that pic. I was tagged by a white belt along with my Professor. Of course the guy was teased at class last night.

I have officially nicknamed him NEMO (Shark Bait Ooo Ah Ah)

Funny thing is, most purples-blacks go easy on the power and aggression when going with white/blue unless they're overly aggressive then you have to pick up the pace just to prevent yourself from getting hurt, and get them to take it easy.

White and blue belts are the ones who act like baby sharks inside the mom's womb. They try to eat each other alive, and I notice a lot more aggression. Blues don't want to get dominated or tapped by a white belt, and white belts are looking to tap a blue belt in hopes to move up so the aggression escalates. There's nothing wrong with it, its just nature just like the baby sharks. The tougher ones eventually make it out of the womb and become full adolescent to adult sharks like the picture above.

DevilDawg - Funny thing is, most purples-blacks go easy on the power and aggression when going with white/blue unless they're overly aggressive then you have to pick up the pace just to prevent yourself from getting hurt, and get them to take it easy.

White and blue belts are the ones who act like baby sharks inside the mom's womb. They try to eat each other alive, and I notice a lot more aggression. Blues don't want to get dominated or tapped by a white belt, and white belts are looking to tap a blue belt in hopes to move up so the aggression escalates. There's nothing wrong with it, its just nature just like the baby sharks. The tougher ones eventually make it out of the womb and become full adolescent to adult sharks like the picture above.

haha love the narrative

Fact, a white belt isn't even a real person until he becomes a purple belt.

Rather than friends, I look at them more as sardines.

Can I get a VU then my fren?...LOL..JK

Mighty Cthulhu - Fact, a white belt isn't even a real person until he becomes a purple belt.

Rather than friends, I look at them more as sardines.
Haha true VU! Phone Post 3.0

DevilDawg - Can I get a VU then my fren?...LOL..JK

haha i used mine for the day but ill get at ya

Blue belts are friends too!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ray Ngai - Blue belts are friends too!!! Phone Post 3.0

Yes this is true. It wasn't too long ago when blue belts ran their own academies in some areas of the mid-west and south-east due to a lack of black belt instructors.

not accurate. Sharks don't have arms.

Mike Wazowski - not accurate. Sharks don't have arms.

but you're OK with the legs and feet ?

StephenLangdown - Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if there is a t-shirt of this somewhere to buy.

Awesome work. That is hilarious.