Sharks eating white belts.. (Pic)

Rolled with a hyper aggressive white belt last night that kneed me right in the middle of the face. I had to repeat in my head that I'm supposed to help him recognize the issue, not murder him. It's a tool for us too. Love the pic by the way Phone Post 3.0

awesome...thanks for the laugh. 

DevilDawg - Can I get a VU then my fren?...LOL..JK

i didnt forget about you bro VTFU haha

LinkBJJ603 - 
DevilDawg - Can I get a VU then my fren?...LOL..JK

i didnt forget about you bro VTFU haha

LOL! Somehow I got vote downs from others. LOL! Twisted bastards.What the hell does the VUs do anyway?

to be honest with you i am not 100% buttttt if i had to guess i would think it is to show settiment of appreciation for a statement, information, a post or just a sign of agreeance with a post. i could be totally off but thats how i use it haha

also if something is funny as hell gotta give some VU for the comedic prowess which this site is full of haha

Philip Proctor - 

Bluebelts on the other hand...

LOL!

we had an exodus of blue-purple-brown belts last year. 2 guys broke out on their own & took a lot of 2-3 year experience guys with them. Can't fault the American dream but the situation took a bunch of my regular rolling competition.

The past year I have been focused on building my competition. Engaging with these white belts in a way that enhances their skills while stimulating my own game has been my goal.

I like the iron sharpens iron analogy. I like to think we are showing up with our swords, with mine sharper due to experience. My sword it sharp enough to cut right through theirs, but feeding your ego is a dead end and petty victories do little to sharpen my blade. I have the ability to slice at them in a fashion that will sharpen their blade along with mine.

It is satisfying to feel my competition get sharper, growing their game, increasing their ability to threaten me. I need quality partners to properly prepare for YOU in competition

poodanka - we had an exodus of blue-purple-brown belts last year. 2 guys broke out on their own & took a lot of 2-3 year experience guys with them. Can't fault the American dream but the situation took a bunch of my regular rolling competition.

The past year I have been focused on building my competition. Engaging with these white belts in a way that enhances their skills while stimulating my own game has been my goal.

I like the iron sharpens iron analogy. I like to think we are showing up with our swords, with mine sharper due to experience. My sword it sharp enough to cut right through theirs, but feeding your ego is a dead end and petty victories do little to sharpen my blade. I have the ability to slice at them in a fashion that will sharpen their blade along with mine.

It is satisfying to feel my competition get sharper, growing their game, increasing their ability to threaten me. I need quality partners to properly prepare for YOU in competition
Good post. Vu when I can. Phone Post 3.0

Stupid conforming sharks with no individualism, try getting a different type of gi Jaws!

nice pic lol