Sharp in Athens GA, 11Sep04

Paul Sharp, the Midwest Regional Director of SBGi will be in Athens GA giving a clinic on Sat Sep 11th. The clinic will be from 10-2 and will be value priced. My students have first dibs but I will leave some spots open (5-10) for non Hardcore gym members. The clinic will focus on the clinic for NHB and "Off Road". The clinic will be filmed for Paul and My (and Rory's) new clinch DVD. Contact me at adam@thehardcoregym.net ASAP to reserve a spot.

Adam

Adam,

This will be awesome!!!!!!!

You will have a few guys from the "deep south" heading your way.

-Luis

We have some activities planned for sunday also.

Adam

ttt

Adam,

E-mail me some info.

-Harry

Who said you were invited. Which account should I send info to. I was actually just goign to give you a buzz this weekend.LOL I guess I have to call connelly also.
Adam

You did; phone call works for me. But if you ever want to send me e-mail send it to sbg_al@bellsouth.net

-Harry

What a great opportunity. I wonder whose idea it was to do this?

ttt

Adam,

I will know by Monday but it looks like it will be Derek, Chad, and Lou.

-Luis

Cool. Have them bring airmattresses and they can stay in Ross's extra room.
Adam

ttt

I'm looking forward to some great training and, of course, seeing everyone again!

I LOVE Paul Sharp, can't wait to see him in action at camp. Funny, patient, and technical. An unbeatable combination. You can't go wrong if your in the area.

Take care,
Wassom

ttt

Oh yeah, just a few hour away!!!

sweet, I'll be picking up this dvd as the old clinch vid is now long gone (damn bastard I lent it to is GONE, damn him to hell).

Gotta try to make it a priority to train w/ you guys again.

-David