Sharted in my pants earlier

I've had food poisoning diarrhea over the last 6 days. Today I've finally had some close to solid poops. Long story shart, I took a risk a little too soon and ended up having to change my pants.

The beauty of shitting myself today is that in a few short hours, I can say I haven't shit myself once this year. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I've had food poisoning diarrhea over the last 6 days. Today I've finally had some close to solid poops. Long story shart, I took a risk a little too soon and ended up having to change my pants.

The beauty of shitting myself today is that in a few short hours, I can say I haven't shit myself once this year. Phone Post 3.0
The pants. They're half full. Your optimism is impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Well shit, that sucks. Hope the rest of your night is solid.

Made a long story shart u did. Phone Post

Hahah. I did the same thing today!! All juice fast gave me the farts. Well let's just say I shouldn't of trusted the last fart Phone Post 3.0

I hope you're keeping a log Phone Post 3.0

i almost did at bjj today i raced to the bathroom and unleashed lava for 10 minutes Phone Post 3.0

I want to roll around in your feces Phone Post 3.0

I'm in San Francisco and I'm drunk. Phone Post 3.0

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And if you're on the east coast, you already can say you haven't shit yourself since last year

I farted in my friends bathroom and I'm paying to kill time until it clears out Phone Post 3.0

I'm sui drink. In from Austin. Go longhorns. We such. In duck. Drink drunk. Phone Post 3.0

Going out with a bang! Phone Post 3.0

I walked into a craft beer cooler earlier at a liquor store.

I ripped a monster fart in there and then started deciding on what IPA I wanted to drink.

As the smell hit me, I noticed some fuckers out in the main part of the store walking towards the cooler room I was in.  

I grabbed a random IPA that I had never heard of and got the fuck out of there, before we were all in there together.

Fucking $9 for a 22 oz bottle.  

luckily me and my wife have different toilets.  I don't know how many times I've cleaned this thing in the last week. 

Hocky Balboa -

It's not like you needed another vote up, but what the hell. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I've had food poisoning diarrhea over the last 6 days. Today I've finally had some close to solid poops. Long story shart, I took a risk a little too soon and ended up having to change my pants.

I literally just did this while driving home. Couldn't stop the pains. I was 6 miles away in a snow storm. I finally made it home and haven't left the shitter. Fuck eating seafood. Phone Post 3.0