"Shattered"-Hillary's own "Primary Colors".

An amazing behind-the-scenes look at Hillary Clinton's disastrous presidential campaign, as told by her own staffers.

https://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Inside-Hillary-Clintons-Campaign/dp/0553447084

Rolling Stone with an amazing review, showing how Hillary was a clueless candidate, unable to articulate a platform, and distrustful of her own staffers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-on-the-new-book-that-brutalizes-the-clinton-campaign-w477978

"Our own voters "largely" don't think your real reason for running for president is evil qualified as good news in this book. The book is filled with similar scenes of brutal unintentional comedy."

"The Clinton campaign in 2016, for instance, never saw the Bernie Sanders campaign as being driven by millions of people who over the course of decades had become dissatisfied with the party. They instead saw one cheap stunt pulled by an illegitimate back-bencher, foolishness that would be ended if Sanders himself could somehow be removed.

"Bill and Hillary had wanted to put [Sanders] down like a junkyard dog early on," Allen and Parnes wrote. The only reason they didn't, they explained, was an irritating chance problem: Sanders "was liked," which meant going negative would backfire."

At a glance, it confirms what we all kind of already know about Hillary. She hates everyone, in a manner that is extreme, even for political pundits. She hates Republicans. She hates white men. She hates Democrats that don't bend the knee, she hates centrist Democrats, she hates liberal Democrats. She hated her own staffers. She likely hates her own husband. She may be the worst politician, ever. Other than winning a no-contest Senatorial seat in New York, her political career has been a series of disasters, culminating in losing the biggest Presidential upset of our lifetimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pvs9M7mXnU

In the immortal words of Nate Diaz....

Terrible candidate. Barely anyone disputes this. 

JimmersonzGlove - 

Terrible candidate. Barely anyone disputes this. 

Read the comments section in that RollingStone article. There are millions of Hillary diehards out there that believe she "deserved" the Presidency, that the Russians and Trump stole the election, and that anyone who didn't vote for her is a racist, misogynist, uneducated bigot.

Wait until we see Chelsea peddled out in the coming years. These people redefine sheep.

Plenty of Californians still love her. So there's that

But but but Trump said he can just grab the pussy! There was no choice in the matter!

I have no idea what schadenfreude is but i feel the same way.

Hillary's problem is simple: she does not have the charisma to compete at the presidential level.

The only reason she made it to that level of politics is her connection with Bill.

She is certainly smart and crafty enough to function at the highest level of politics. But she can't win an election against someone who has real charisma.

Even Trump, as gross as he is, has a kind of grotesque, cartoon-rich-guy charisma that appeals to people with certain kinds of personality disorders.

Without Bill's help, Hillary's political career would probably max out at the state senator level.

I really wish they could have trapped the whole behind-the-scenes thing for her campaign. Kinda like they did with Huma ans Wiener.

frankenchrist - I really wish they could have trapped the whole behind-the-scenes thing for her campaign. Kinda like they did with Huma ans Wiener.

:(

jrj - Plenty of Californians still love her. So there's that

I'm going to enjoy when their economy goes off a fiscal cliff. Individual states cannot claim bankruptcy, after all.

jpm995 - 

Reading it now.

It's like a real life season of House of Cards lol.

Scythrop - Hillary's problem is simple: she does not have the charisma to compete at the presidential level.

The only reason she made it to that level of politics is her connection with Bill.

She is certainly smart and crafty enough to function at the highest level of politics. But she can't win an election against someone who has real charisma.

Even Trump, as gross as he is, has a kind of grotesque, cartoon-rich-guy charisma that appeals to people with certain kinds of personality disorders.

Without Bill's help, Hillary's political career would probably max out at the state senator level.

Good analysis

She was horrible. "I'm with her". Lol vote for this ugly weird lady cause she's a lady. Vagina power

Imo and what the msm fails to mention a couple things she did fucked her.
1- the refugees & immigrants. "Let them in". Another simple dumbed down message. Just let the Muslims in. You uneducated white folks better get with it. Times are a changing , coal is dead.
Muslim refugees from known terrorist countries. I got your back"

2- BLM - I was proud when bill Clinton stood up to those idiots at one of the rally's. Hill dawgs people though thought we better pander to BLM. Invite treyvons mom and that ol gentle giants mom to the DNC.... because BLM. Lol she turned normal people against her and the blacks stayed home lol

Reading it on Kindle. Awesome read. Hillary has flipped out over the revelations and is starting a full-court press tp find who the mole is in her campaign staff, according to press reports.

The Stewed Owl -

Reading it on Kindle. Awesome read. Hillary has flipped out over the revelations and is starting a full-court press tp find who the mole is in her campaign staff, according to press reports.

Wait, are you talking about something happening in the book or because of the book being released?

I'm only a few chapters in and she already doesn't look good. She comes off like a queen who's so deluded by her own hype and power that she absolutely deserves to inherit a presidency. To make matters worse, she's surrounded herself with multiple teams of ambitious sleezebags all jockeying for power.

Some of my Democrat friends are reading this too. I can't see them remaining a fan of hers when they're done. Crazy how the two journalists that wrote this started out planning to write her inspiring legacy book. The heroic rise of the first female president.

MattyBoy11 - 
Scythrop - Hillary's problem is simple: she does not have the charisma to compete at the presidential level.

100 bucks says you've tried cock at least once in your life.

hahahahahaha

Insky

The Stewed Owl -
jpm995 - 

Beautiful illustration lol

I let the schadenfreude boy out actually deployed to void with grin to watch laughingly!!!

Pass the p's, it's a Laugh-In!
I can smell the tragedy when hatchin!
Happily dispassionately patched in!
Alive with the menace of demise!
Yes, the pain dazzles! Pass the popcorn!!!