Shaun King: Jesus statues are white supremacy

1 Like

Lol.....at shaun king...

2 Likes

Ok, that's enough internet for right meow. Thank you. 

1 Like

I thought Jesus was a brotha? 

but what does the bible say about the white american they claim is black?

1 Like

Jesus looked like a middle eastern jew. People acting like he was pale white are just as wrong as people who say he was black. 

2 Likes

kingofpancakes -

Not so fast pal..

MojoSoDope -

Jesus looked like a middle eastern jew. People acting like he was pale white are just as wrong as people who say he was black. 

Thus tear down white Jesus statues!! 

1 Like
Oklahoma44 - 
Graduate1 -

Talcum X droppings.

What blows my mind is that there are people who follow him and agree with just about everything he posts..

Absurd...

He is actively calling for destruction of church property and twitter is ok with it.

1 Like

Graduate1 - 
kingofpancakes -

Not so fast pal..

LOL

Graduate1 -
MojoSoDope -

I never said that. I don't care what he looks like in a statue. Make him look like whatever you want if it helps you follow in his way of life being a good person.

2 Likes

So a white activist pretending to be black is claiming that Jesus was really black?

LOL!

2 Likes

And some of you fucking idiots said it would stop with Confederate generals. "Oh you are overreacting" or "why are you so emotional"?

Fuck you.

Nothing will appease these people until history has been erased or rewritten and the other side has been entirely censored and/or silenced.

We are just in the beginning stages of this insanity and it will continue go get worse.

3 Likes

Graduate1 -
MojoSoDope -

Jesus was a carpenter nothing more. We can worship his workmanship

a good friend of mine tried to get me to sign a petition to have a statue of jefferson removed from our city center. the county louisville's in is "jefferson" county so, you know, there's a reference to the guy here and there.

this is an otherwise intelligent, educated dude. i can see some kid with a shitty public school education just buying "guy from slave time had slaves, cancel!!!", but not a grown man that i know has a degree from a real university. unless you're majoring in welding or something i doubt you're going to get there without reading jefferson in, oh, i don't know, HISTORY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, US GOVERNMENT, PHILOSOPHY, ARCHITECTURE, US LITERATURE, RHETORIC, ART HISTORY, CONSTITUTIONAL STUDIES, COMPARITIVE RELIGION, ARCHIVAL SCIENCES, -OR ANY OF THE TENS OF OTHER DISCIPLINES JEFFERSON WAS A MASTER OF AND CONTRIBUTED TO-

i mean, it was jefferson who first suggested the bill of rights as an assurance the judicial branch would have a specific code against which to hold the other branches accountable. maybe don't shit on the guy who started the process of making sure you wouldn't get killed with impunity for shitting on him.

These idiots pushing the buttons really think they want the Boog Igloo

Shaun king is white, change my mind.

I'd love to ask him how a statue looks like a white person.

"Mr King, we want to make this statue look more semitic.  Can you please advise us how to alter his appearance to make this happen?  We were advised to give him a hook nose, is it true that hook noses are more semitic than the one currently on this statue?"