Shaving your Asshole

Ok let's talk about shaving your asshole

I did it one time years ago and now I completely forgot how I even did it. I'm amazed I even got it done.

Really want to have a cleaner ass hole so I can wipe cleanly after messy chili induced shits. All I remember after the last time I did it was how amazing and clean using toilet paper was after taking a dump. You feel cleaner without a magical forest collecting dirt.

What the hell are you supposed to use to do it? I honestly forgot and I need to do a clear cut lol

bleach it next

zetti - 

I did it once. I shaved all my body hair, because some super hot chick didn't like body hair. I did it once and it won't happen again. It was like beared stubbles and itched like hell!

the one time I shaved my asshole it didn't itch at all

sometimes the pubes itch but I know that feeling , I can't imagine that after an asshole shave

I'm going to attempt it tomorrow I think. Will be interesting

dude that's dangerous business. .

you increase your ingrown butthole hair odds at least 12 fold. . .

not worth the risk bruh Phone Post 3.0

Just use baby wipes bro. Phone Post 3.0

I did it a couple of years ago and it drastically altered the sound of my farts.

I told one of my best friends about it and he was like "So, it changed the acoustics of your asshole?" lol Phone Post 3.0

Shaving your asshole can cause you to get some pretty bad chapped ass. I wouldn't recommend doing it. The hair helps with friction caused by you walking around.

Ya thats not a good place for a razor cut at all. There are a lot of pathogens that come out of your ass dude. One tiny knick and you can get one hell of an infection. If your dead set on a hairless ass, go the chick route and get it waxed. Phone Post 3.0

I have a thick tuft of corse hair embedded in my crack.

I'm constantly digging nuggets of impacted shit from the bramble in my butt...shaving might be in order.

But I'll miss shoving my muddy fingers under my wife's nose for laughs... Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I have a thick tuft of corse hair embedded in my crack.

I'm constantly digging nuggets of impacted shit from the bramble in my butt...shaving might be in order.

But I'll miss shoving my muddy fingers under my wife's nose for laughs... Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahahahahahaha voted up!! Phone Post 3.0

Paul blart Phone Post 3.0

I thought only chicks and faggots shaved their assholes.. WTF??

Longtimereaderfirsttimejoiner - Ya thats not a good place for a razor cut at all. There are a lot of pathogens that come out of your ass dude. One tiny knick and you can get one hell of an infection. If your dead set on a hairless ass, go the chick route and get it waxed. Phone Post 3.0

This is the OG. We're a bunch of professional ass eaters here. We all have totally immunity to ass pathogens.

Shave away, bro.

IronHands -
Longtimereaderfirsttimejoiner - Ya thats not a good place for a razor cut at all. There are a lot of pathogens that come out of your ass dude. One tiny knick and you can get one hell of an infection. If your dead set on a hairless ass, go the chick route and get it waxed. Phone Post 3.0

This is the OG. We're a bunch of professional ass eaters here. We all have totally immunity to ass pathogens.

Shave away, bro.
Lmao, gotchya! Phone Post 3.0

Trim not shave.

Yea to clarify I didn't mean like a full shave and bleach LOL

Just want to trim it down, a full clean shave would be simply impossible. And it would itch like fuck

Nair it, bro Phone Post 3.0

Lol magical forest.

Please tell me you don't have fairies hanging out down there! Phone Post 3.0

I would but my grape-sized hemorrhoid would probably get in the way. Phone Post 3.0

I used Nair, got chemical buns on my sack and asshole. Worst two weeks ever. Phone Post 3.0